Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 3 - Flyers Rumors and Media Mentions: Never Ending Circles

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
TK's agent is just throwing stuff against the wall. No team is going to pay him $10MX7 or 8. His camp needs to start pumping the brakes here or he is going to end up like Marner in Toronto. No one should want to be a player whose level of play is seen as being lower than their performance.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
TK's agent is just throwing stuff against the wall. No team is going to pay him $10MX7 or 8. His camp needs to start pumping the brakes here or he is going to end up like Marner in Toronto. No one should want to be a player whose level of play is seen as being lower than their performance.
Of course there is a team that will pay that !

• Wow
Reactions: Larry44

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I love Konecny, but he's not a $10 million player. He needs to get his head sorted out. I know he provides more than raw points, but he's barely a point per game player.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
If Briere had his way we could of had a Krug- Ellis top pairing this year !!

I love Konecny, but he's not a $10 million player. He needs to get his head sorted out. I know he provides more than raw points, but he's barely a point per game player.
He is asking for it as he knows these idiots will give it to him. He also knows they ain't winning anytime soon so why not get as much as you can.

TK is my fav, but they should of traded him at the deadline.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
It’s the Flyers, so expect a healthy dose of stupidity with a heaping helping of pain.

TK will get 8 x 9.5 with a full NTC/NMC. Then, next summer, we’ll get to bask in the joy of the Poehling, Cates & Laughton extensions.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
It’s the Flyers, so expect a healthy dose of stupidity with a heaping helping of pain.

TK will get 8 x 9.5 with a full NTC/NMC. Then, next summer, we’ll get to bask in the joy of the Poehling, Cates & Laughton extensions.
Hot Rods extension is so easy to predict too, 7 yrs , 4 mill per year.

• Haha
Reactions: BiggE

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
“When you’re not spending $12 million on a player, or even two like Edmonton does…Colorado has three or four high-end guys. We’re not going to be built that way.”

-Briere

Briere and Flahr are concerned that paying TK 10 mil a year will mean they can afford up to 2 fewer 4th liners. This would be a tragedy to them. After asking Hanrahan to run the numbers, he has confirmed there are numbers in math.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad