Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 3 - Flyers Rumors and Media Mentions: Never Ending Circles

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

smokey

Oct 24, 2016
Helsinki
If Konecny gets 10, he would be tied for 15th highest paid player in the league along with Barkov, Bob and Eichel. Now granted, Barkov probably gets more elsewhere, but the point is, does Konecny's team really think he's a top20 player in the league? Anything over 9 mill is an overpay and the team should not be throwing that kind of money (or term) on an ok winger.

Reactions: TheKingPin

mediocre1975

Jun 7, 2024

Yeh, it would be an awful contract value wise. He is a ~$7.5-8.5m guy in this climate.

Awful contract you say?! Danny is drawing it up as we speak!

That’s Jim Jackson.

Best player on the flyers lmao. I’m the best performer in my bedroom (that I know of, ask my wife, actually don’t) but that doesn’t make me good! Flyers are going to flyer. Smartest dudes in the room

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Just curious - when were the two groups (Flyers and TK's representation) allowed to start contract negotiations?

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Just curious - when were the two groups (Flyers and TK's representation) allowed to start contract negotiations?
I don't think there's a limit on when they could start since he was under contract. He just couldn't sign before July 1.

Reactions: VladDrag

WolfOfBroadStreet14

Aug 15, 2020
Would Jackson going on Brody’s show and stating the contract number he’s hearing qualify as negotiating through the media? Negotiations must not be going well cause didn’t Danny say they wouldn’t negotiate through the media?:sarcasm:

Reactions: BernieParent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad