"Shout out to my fans in Calgary. You know I couldn't let Edmonton win." - Matthew Tkachuk

Zaar

Feb 5, 2017
Germany
This is kinda funny and shouldn't be a big deal for anyone. The only thing is, that he hadn't much to do with hindering the Oilers on winning the cup.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
For those whining, if Edmonton had won and Draisaitl chirped Florida, we'd never hear the end of it.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Yup.

“Shout out to my fans in Calgary, you know I couldn’t let Edmonton win, except that one time when I played for the Flames and ghosted in a reverse sweep of the best Flames team in decades right before demanding out in a trade that sewered the team.”

once a Flame, always a Flame

Ohhkayyy

Last edited:

Jan 21, 2018
Yup.

“Shout out to my fans in Calgary, you know I couldn’t let Edmonton win, except that one time when I played for the Flames and ghosted in a reverse sweep of the best Flames team in decades right before demanding out in a trade that sewered the team.”

once a Flame, always a Flame

Why is an oilers fan trying to make fun of tkachuk? He won the stanley cup last night, your team did not.

Reactions: sufferer and dez

Jan 21, 2018
Let’s be real. He did f*** all in the BoA series. Barely did f*** all in this SCFs series. Dude doesn’t have the ability to let or not let Edmonton do anything. He’s just talking out of his ass taking credit for things he doesn’t deserve.

Wow what’s with all the oilers fans hating on tkachuk? I guess you think Janmark is better than tkachuk since he scored a goal last night?

Get over it man, the oilers did not win the Stanley cup unlike tkachuk who will be celebrating all summer. Nobody is going to remember his stats in the SCF, except for oilers fans that can’t stop hating.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
3 more points than McD had in the two most important games of his career and the same amount of points as Drai in the series (the second best player in the universe)
Now this one's a head scratcher. In the two games that Tkachuk recorded points, McDavid recorded more points in those same games. Tkachuk literally did not show up in these finals

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Wow what’s with all the oilers fans hating on tkachuk? I guess you think Janmark is better than tkachuk since he scored a goal last night?

Get over it man, the oilers did not win the Stanley cup unlike tkachuk who will be celebrating all summer. Nobody is going to remember his stats in the SCF, except for oilers fans that can’t stop hating.
Lucky for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad