"Shout out to my fans in Calgary. You know I couldn't let Edmonton win." - Matthew Tkachuk, and other chirping of his

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
He actually didn't do a whole lot to prevent Edmonton from winning, but that'll end up getting lost to history at some point.

Pretty lucky that Florida won, or a bright light would be shining on the 3 points in 7 games, points in only 2 of 7, no impact in game 7, and blowing a 3-0 series lead.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Love it! Love to see some chirping at Edmonton's expense lol. His comments certainly rubbed a lot of people the wrong way which is hilarious.

People are delusional if they think that he still doesn't have a lot of fans in Calgary, which is who he was talking to. I don't think he really cares if other people don't like him.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
3 more points than McD had in the two most important games of his career and the same amount of points as Drai in the series (the second best player in the universe)

He had 0 points and was -3 in the final 2 games lol, with 2 penalties taken.

Reactions: D1az

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
He actually didn't do a whole lot to prevent Edmonton from winning, but that'll end up getting lost to history at some point.

Pretty lucky that Florida won, or a bright light would be shining on the 3 points in 7 games, points in only 2 of 7, no impact in game 7, and blowing a 3-0 series lead.

This is what I was thinking too. It's a bit of a weird (albeit harmless, lighthearted) chirp considering that he contributed very little to the actual outcome of the series. But like you said, that'll be forgotten as time goes on.

tabness

will play for 4 million 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
lol if this guy wasnt such a punk on the ice with the diving and stupid mouthguard chewing i would actually like him hes a great player

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
You sound upset about this.
Game 7 loss. I’m going to be. You can continue following me like a fan and laugh liking all my posts though, I don’t care. Im still proud of what the Oil accomplished.

Regardless, what I said about Tkachuk is just the plain truth.

Aug 3, 2021
Game 7 loss. I’m going to be. You can continue following me like a fan and laugh liking all my posts though, I don’t care. Im still proud of what the Oil accomplished.

You have to expect that when you post the hot takes that you do.

You were talking trash about Maurice just 2 days ago and this is him now:

im-973250

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012

They didn't do it for you, and they don't know you exist. It's like saying you're so proud of the sun for rising.

roon

Mar 1, 2012
Minnesota
Where was all this confidence after game 6?

Win the Cup by the absolute skin of their nuts and just begin to trash everyone. Hilarious.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
You have to expect that when you post the hot takes that you do.

You were talking trash about Maurice just 2 days ago and this is him now:

im-973250
Oh I expect and enjoy my hot takes. I find it funny that it creates little bro fans like you that follow me like a little lap dog.

They didn't do it for you, and they don't know you exist. It's like saying you're so proud of the sun for rising.
I never said they did. Read better.

• Haha
Reactions: pearljamvs5
Aug 3, 2021
Oh I expect and enjoy my hot takes. I find it funny that it creates little bro fans like you that follow me like a little lap dog.

I never said they did. Read better.
Why would I be a fan of the some of the worst takes I've ever seen on here? :huh:

The picture that you're trying to paint doesn't even make any sense.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Why would I be a fan of the some of the worst takes I've ever seen on here? :huh:

The picture that you're trying to paint doesn't even make any sense.
Who knows. You do the lap dog following, I only post accurate hockey takes. I can’t speak to why you’re my number 1 fan. Nor do I care. But keep following along and making me a thing in your headspace.

• Haha
Reactions: RogerRoger

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I think the quote is even funnier because he had a mediocre series. Some would say it's not a legitimate chirp.

"but yaa didn't do anything, reeeee". Classic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad