Matthew "The Knee" Tkachuk suspension incoming?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Can anyone else see Marner shit texting Tkachuk trying to set up a fight lol

Why would it have to be Marner? Could be Simmonds or Bogosian. Gaudreau is even softer than Marner, you don't expect him to fight

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Brodie caused him to fall a bit. Tkachuk jumped into it too. Nothing Brodie did would cause Tkachuks left leg to fly up like that and then in a smooth motion come down in a knee onto Campbell

His feet were up against Campbell. His arms are getting forced down and Brodies leg is leveraging him upwards. Where else is he gonna go? It's pretty much a Judo move.

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
Give me a break.

The guy got cross-checked from behind and knocked off his feet. To think that he would be in complete control of his body after that is ludicrous. To think that there would even be enough time for him to THINK about deliberately dropping a knee on someone is a reach, let alone enough time to execute such thought.

I’m not sure if it’s funny or scary the mental gymnastics one needs to go thru to say this wasn’t a flat out intentional knee pile drive to the head. FFS people, I get we are all fans and we want to defend our team and our guy, but dam.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Look at that knee. No one even pushed him from behind for that knee to fly forward the way it did.

How people give him a benefit of the doubt is insane.

Biting my tongue about a lot of the posters in this thread. I'd be banned forever if I spoke my mind about the intelligence level.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
His feet were up against Campbell. His arms are getting forced down and Brodies leg is leveraging him upwards. Where else is he gonna go? It's pretty much a Judo move.
You can just fall forward? He literally launches himself up.
Players just fall forward in shit like that all the time
POS like Tkachuk find ways to hurt guys

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
You can just fall forward? He literally launches himself up.
Players just fall forward in shit like that all the time
POS like Tkachuk find ways to hurt guys

Ya he could have jumped head first into the net. That would have avoided contact. But why would he? He held on until he lost the battle and his feet went up in the air.

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
And thats why players like Brendan Dillon get paid... Leafs have a really soft d-core. Shouldnt even be looked at.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Wow I didn’t see this angle, no doubt that was on purpose. There is no way he should’ve been allowed to skate away after that. He should’ve been pounded into the ice. I realize fighting is going away, but maybe if someone fed him his teeth he’d think twice about doing that again.
If Tkachuk is not suspended for Tuesday's game hopefully Wayne Simmonds will send him a message with a fight or a clean hit.

I agree Toronto needed to do something when he tries to injure Campbell. However with 37 seconds left and Calgary already playing 6v5 why risk getting a penalty to give them a power play and a better chance to tie the game.

So Toronto winning is the best thing possible right now because it's 2 points that Calgary can not get back.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
The government probably needs to get involved. Who will protect the Leafs if they wont protect themselves?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
He would have face planted on Campbell's back. You don't just give up and faceplant
Does he not have control of his arms? I mean humans put out their arms when falling by instinct. Toddlers do it when they start learning to walk. You're telling me Tkachuk is more biologically inept than a toddler?

EDIT: I mean the last line is pure mental gymnastics. You're telling us Tkachuk has only two options there 1. Fall knees first into Campbell's head or "give up" and fall over like a limbless plank crashing face first into Campbell's back? Come the f*** on. I've seen your posts over the years and I know you're not dumb.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Does he not have control of his arms? I mean humans put out there arms when falling by instinct. Toddlers do it when they start learning to walk. You're telling me Tkachuk is more biologically inept than a toddler?
I mean he is a turtle

Reactions: HanSolo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad