Matthew "The Knee" Tkachuk suspension incoming?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I think it was most certainly an intentional knee. But as an old school hockey kind of guy, I’m already getting over it. Leafs should give him a hard time tonight then move on with their lives.

Reactions: Petrus

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I honestly havnt seen him play enough to know any better. I swear he lays out the big hits so I thought he would maybe be that kind of guy atleast

He’ll sporadically do it but it seems more like an accident than intentional.

But maybe making league minimum instead of the $5.5M he was making takes all the pressure off him and he becomes “good”.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
The hyperbole in this thread is on another level. By reading some of these comments you would think he took his skate off and slashed a throat.

Was Tkachuk being annoying? Yes, it's what he does.

Is there an attempt to injure? Absolutely not, he fell on the goalie- this literally happens all the time. Even Campbell himself brushed it off as nothing. It's a contact sport for crying out loud. There is about 5-6 plays a game that are way more dangerous than this.
No there really isn't. You'll only believe this if you have no understanding of how badly things can go South hitting that area of the body.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
The lowly Nucks just embaressed one of the teams that beat you this season. What was the excuse for the loss against the lowly Senators?

1967, unless you were alive and saw that great cup parade, wait until you actually see a Stanley Cup parade or just win a damn playoff series before you start chirping other fan bases.

54 damn years man... NO playoff success in 16 years... man that is pathetic.

You know whats pathetic?
All you can come up with is 1967.
Yes I did see that cup actually if you really want to know.

You obviously havent been watching long enough as you still havent figured out that every team has an off day. Even on our off day we still kick your ass.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad