Proposal: Your LHD for Trouba

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Toggel

Feb 26, 2015
I know it has been talked over and over again but what you are asking for is more or less Nurse plus a pick and before anyone says anything, no jets fans would agree to it and not many Oilers fans either.

I would do it as an Oilers or offer Sekera if they needed someone that is more complete now.

My concern with trading nurse is he is expansion exempt and cheap for 2 more years. But I would add a little if we could include a bit of a cap dump in someone like Letestu.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Because of the contract situation, Trouba is worth less. What GM wants to trade for a potential problem? Value right now is probably a Brodin, due to his contract situation ( locked up at 4M) vs. Trouba's. Not saying that a trade would happen...the opposite, really. If the Wild trade for anyone it won't be a Dman.

A RD starved team that has plenty of cap space and a surfeit of LD is what you are looking for...kinda narrows the field. I'm sure and EDM or TO would love him, but all they have to offer are draft picks and forwards.

So I would assume then that guys like Lindholm, Gaudreau, and Ristolainen have all seen their value drop as well?

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus

With these tweets in mind, and keeping WPG's need for an NHL LD coming back...

To CBJ: Jacob Trouba

To WPG: Jack Johnson (NHL LD) + Gabriel Carlsson (Jackets' second best D prospect) + '17 2nd Rd Pick

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

To WPG: Jack Johnson (NHL LD) + Gabriel Carlsson (Jackets' second best D prospect) + '17 2nd Rd Pick

Not a big fan of Jack, don't think many Jets fans would like this offer. Pass imo

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

No interest in Jack, pass

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

what's the point? Trouba goes from Winnipeg that has Buff and Myers on the right side, to Columbus that has Jones and Savard. And now Columbus lacks LHD

Sweoilers

Jun 14, 2015
I am going to do a list of LHD that might intress you and from what I am guessing you want from their team for Trouba.

Nurse with a big plus.
Klefbom straight across.
Gardner with Valiev as a plus and maybe a little more.
Krug(?) From Boston with some sort of plus.
OEL. Jets add big time.
McDonagh. Would say Jets add a little.

Please add more if anyone can think of more.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I am going to do a list of LHD that might intress you and from what I am guessing you want from their team for Trouba.

Nurse with a big plus.
Klefbom straight across.
OEL. Jets add big time.

I think there would need to be an add on Klefbom too.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012

Nurse with a big plus.
Klefbom straight across.
OEL. Jets add big time.

Gardner, Valiev + is something worth considering.

No interest in Nurse or Krug. Klefbom is too much of a risk considering he is an uproven commodity.

OEL is not happening. Not in a million years

member 147413

I'd offer Gardiner, but that's about as much tbh. I'd add a second or equivalent prospect.

mytduxfan*

Sounds like most Jet fans aren't interested in Fowler. And besides Trouba will make far more then Fowler and with the Lindholm and Rakell signings i doubt you could afford Trouba as well.

We could move Despres, but you're right. Our major need is at forward, not D anyway. Also, adding Trouba and his huge contract demands will not help us with re-signing Lindholm on the cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad