Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
people complain about plushies but who am i to resist kawaii concept

i mean the miku cinnamoroll collab is expensive, won't get that, but the Growlithe pokemon is fairly priced despite being BAB (very expensive usually, the online edition is 70 dollars!)

View attachment 670663
I won't complain. Just do what makes you happy, screw the haters.
You're allowed to purchase things that you enjoy. You aren't harming yourself. You aren't harming others. It's not illegal. It's all harmless. People need to find more important things to complain about.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20230317_151700990.jpg

Reactions: Oogie Boogie

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
WWE 2K23 IS HERE AND IS EVEN STRONGER!
New Champions are out there and it’s time we all prove we’re #EvenStronger.

Back with more hits! Including WarGames, a new and improved Universe Mode, new MyRISE storylines and so much more. What are you waiting for? Make your entrance and start your WWE 2K23 journey today.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 is criticizing me for wasting money on plushies but 1) the plushies are cool 2) would you rather i start placing parlays on various sports teams in order to make 100 or 200 bucks on small side bets 3) do you want me doing dumb prop bets like "HOW LONG WILL THIS GAME TAKE OVER UNDER" and lose money of which I have plenty mind you and finally 4) I'm not sitting at the slots like your idol Coach K gambling on the machines lol

Gambling is so pointless and even worse is being shoved down to our teens and kids. all the athletes hear about nowadays is not even heckles about their ability but rather spreads and prop bets and parlays.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Rant incoming but people like me living by themselves who don't give a shit don't need to invest in the market. I do fairly well for myself and have money but I don't spend it on stupid things like actual standing desks or 85 inch uhd 8k tvs.

Investing is pointless for me. Now if I had to deal with child care and day care and had a wife sure. But I don't. So I just hoard money like I hoard everything else.

"don't you want to make more money in stocks or bonds"

Nah

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Bored looking over recommended reels on Instagram. As usual the ai recommends me bikini models and the comment section says "big calcium cannons" 😹

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@PanthersPens62 is criticizing me for wasting money on plushies but 1) the plushies are cool 2) would you rather i start placing parlays on various sports teams in order to make 100 or 200 bucks on small side bets 3) do you want me doing dumb prop bets like "HOW LONG WILL THIS GAME TAKE OVER UNDER" and lose money of which I have plenty mind you and finally 4) I'm not sitting at the slots like your idol Coach K gambling on the machines lol

Gambling is so pointless and even worse is being shoved down to our teens and kids. all the athletes hear about nowadays is not even heckles about their ability but rather spreads and prop bets and parlays.
Where the heck did I say I wanted you to gamble? :help: In my previous post I mentioned spending $$$ for Cheetah's autograph & decent foods. That said, I do agree with Ooogie......if this makes you happy then I am not here to try & stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad