Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
There is a way you can get a taxi ride without getting thrown out, with a wanted level, but you have to know Roman's taxi driver

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Didn't they have tekken

Close.

Street_Fighter_II_Dash_%28flyer%29.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Jesus H. Christ do I feel dumb. @TheGreenTBer

I never realized how blatantly and overly sexual Megadeth's "Mechanix" was/is lyrically until my high ass was blasting it loudly just now....

Jeepers!! :laugh:

Obviously we both know the main Mechanix guitar riff is "The Four Horsemen" but re-worked on f***ing speedballs! :laugh: (a riff which never fails to get me pumped and headbanging as soon as it kicks in don't get me wrong) And I've listened to the song thousands of times over the past 25+ years.

In the past I guess I was always just too focused on the musical awesomeness of Gar Samuelson's drumming and the speed of Mustaine and Poland's riffs to notice.... :dunno:

:help: :laugh:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
"Mechanix" still fucks/slaps hits harder than that "W.A.P." bullshit that kids listen to these days

Dave's lyrics were a hell of a lot classier too!!!

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Seriously tho, Gar Samuelson's (previously buried in the original mix until this 2018 remix) double basswork here near the end is pretty f***ing NUTS!!

Especially for a guy who was strung-the-f***-out on f***ing smack, blow, and Christ knows what else at the time.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Carter Verhaeghe scored twice in Florida’s franchise-record, seven-goal first period and the Panthers beat the Montreal Canadiens 9-5 on Thursday night.

Florida scored six goals in the second period against Boston on April 5, 2000. Against Montreal, the Panthers came just shy of tying the franchise record for goals in a game set in 1997, going scoreless in the third period.

The teams combined for 10 first-period goals to tie the NHL record for goals in a first period. It also was the fastest first 10 goals in an NHL game, with Florida getting the 10th goal at 13:18.

Aaron Ekblad also scored twice for Florida, helping the Panthers pull within three points of the final wild-card spot. They are 4-0-1 in their last five.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The kid in Tar (2022) called Bach a 20 kid having pangender but come on how is this not your style

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Maybe it's just me being old but I don't understand these pangender or whatever insults now, and this kid is like a 15 year old at Julliard complaining about JS Bach, one of the best composers of all time, because he had 20 kids and did not adhere to his new social beliefs

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
You just like morning Joe because he represented Florida
No, because he did not represent my district & he was way more to the right back then. I like him because he is not afraid to buck his party when it comes to the social climber, presents FACTS (like the poll he showed this morning that only has the climber up by 3 over Meatball Ron) and calls out the climber for being the one not putting America first. And because he has an entertaining style of presenting his cases. :nod:

On a brighter note........nice new plushie.......10/10!! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad