Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Wow, Reddit's approval ratings are dying, but people are starting to recognize that HF is much better, by a lot, and that the “upvoting system” is all a corruptly motivated Hoax. So maybe I won’t talk about their poor Ratings anymore. I’ll focus instead on Moron Joe and his sidekick, “Mike,” who are hitting all time lows!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Wow, Reddit's approval ratings are dying, but people are starting to recognize that HF is much better, by a lot, and that the “upvoting system” is all a corruptly motivated Hoax. So maybe I won’t talk about their poor Ratings anymore. I’ll focus instead on Moron Joe and his sidekick, “Mike,” who are hitting all time lows!
How utterly shocking.......the Social Climber attacking Morning Joe again. Yet he is glued to their every word. :rolleyes:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i'm thinking of getting an account so i can see the replies and comments section

How utterly shocking.......the Social Climber attacking Morning Joe again. Yet he is glued to their every word. :rolleyes:
when will you wake up and see morning joe is losing ratings

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Vince Russo over here talking about ratings

Sean Hammity, we coming for you, sucka

CarelessSomeBoutu-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And by the way, as much as we bash r/hockey, the posters are doing a great job attacking Carsen Briere for his disgusting conduct. I was really afraid they'd attack the poor girl in the wheelchair but same very heartfelt & classy things being said towards her.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
i'm thinking of getting an account so i can see the replies and comments section

when will you wake up and see that I don't care about his ratings? when will you wake up and see that the Social Climber can't stop watching Joe & "Mike" because he loves hearing the sound of his name & they deliver 5 days a week? :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I know it sounds funny but TikTok is a Chinese surveillance tool

I remember Daytona being hard as shit in the arcade.

I also remember being way too tall for the sit-down racing games the last time I went to Dave and Busters, looking like Donkey Kong in Mario Kart
I've been sitting here watching TV for like 20 minutes I'll look around the arcade when I'm done

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Can someone please slap me in the face for picking Arizona to make the Championship game? :cry: I'm sure old time Georgetown fans are having major flashbacks right now.

As for TikTok, this is one rare instance where I will back what the Social Climber has been saying.......HE wanted to ban TikTok years ago so Brandon can sit down with that ish.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Synthetik just wants to f*** with you sometimes.

Start me off with a shotgun, which is kinda good but not great.

Then they give me a flamethrower and a missile launcher.

giphy.gif

You can't just get one gimmick gun, you have to get a bunch of them because f*** you

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@MetalheadPenguinsFan I was leaving Ammu Nation legally and got in a taxi going back to the safehouse, as the taxi was heading there a blue cop circle randomly popped up and I got one star :laugh:

I just forwarded the cab ride to the safehouse and quit. Usually if you get a star while riding the taxi or trying to get one, you get kicked out :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad