Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
How is it different than any other work of fiction on TV?

"They claim to be legitimate."

Kayfabe has been dead for 20+ years, the audiences know it's not real.
the shit talking promos and paul heyman are great

but the actual product in the ring blows. wow you really "hit" him alright.

Just like Floyd hit Big Show with those knuckles lol

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
B&B = scheming what's her name trying to kill and manipulate people

Passions = witch and midget talking doll wreak havoc on charity

watching price is right i hope my friend @PanthersPens62 is also watching
Its a rerun today.......watching Yellen testify.

Meanwhile, wait until the Social Climber finds out that the FBI is investigating Sheila! :laugh: #Unfair

Pay the rent, a game I don't f***ing play because I pay a mortgage like a family man

yes you can't pimp walk on stage with a bunch of strippers anymore
Pay the Rent is one of the easiest games to win big $$$$. Yeah, no one ever makes it to the attic, but almost everyone gets to the next highest level & walks away rich! :yo:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
While the remastered version has always been garbage, admittedly this alternate remix has a bit of charm.

While the original and final 80's album version is much much better obviously, I love how Mustaine's guitar cuts in at the 0:43 mark and the rawness of his tone as he chugs along there. @TheGreenTBer

And I love how crunchy Ellefson's bass tone is.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Here we go again with the USGA wanting to cut the distance out of a golf ball! Remember, you still have to chip, putt, and do everything else. They really have bigger problems, like LIV. People want to feel and watch the long ball. Also, they want to see the great players hit home runs, not singles and doubles. Length is important for Entertainment Value. LEAVE THE GOLF BALL ALONE. Balls will be mixed for years to come. What a mess. Also, allow long putters, and ball drops from past heights!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Mario trailer shows during game.

No Italian accent in place. How can he have a normal American accent? It's a me, mario! Mamma mia!

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
No Italian accent in place. How can he have a normal American accent? It's a me, mario! Mamma mia!

Welcome to a few months ago, where any complaints about Chris Pratt's awful voice acting were met with fallacious arguments like "It's for kids, who cares" or "Hearing the Italian voice for 2 hours would be annoying"

f*** Chris Pratt.

Still disappointing how much his career took off after P&R as opposed to Aubrey Plaza, who is clearly the more talented actor.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Welcome to a few months ago, where any complaints about Chris Pratt's awful voice acting were met with fallacious arguments like "It's for kids, who cares" or "Hearing the Italian voice for 2 hours would be annoying".

f*** Chris Pratt. Still disappoints me how much his career took off after P&R as opposed to Aubrey Plaza, who is clearly the more talented actor.
Hopefully you enjoy pirating this film instead of watching it in theaters

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Hopefully you enjoy pirating this film instead of watching it in theaters

I would never go see a kids movie in the theater, that sounds absolutely dreadful.

It's so obvious what's going to happen: the movie will be worse than the Sonic movies, but still be 10 times as successful.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Despite what most 30 year old grown men will tell you, this Mario movie is made for kids."

Aim your movie at children and no one can criticize your movie.

It's just that easy.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Don't forget, if someone dares to have a negative opinion of a kids movie, you have to call them a smelly, basement-dwelling, neckbeard.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

"Nobody actually ever had an issue with his voice acting, they just don't like Chris Pratt."

I love it when people confidently claim that other people's opinions are lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad