Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
"Old man" Olbermann at it again hating on the WBC -- very unfair to a tournament based on national pride! Sad!

We were at the door of one once but got carded freshman year

lol

===========================

@Sega Dreamcast @PanthersPens62

But keep defending how olbermann isn't on MSNBC anymore

guy has and always will be a jabroni. at least he advocates for lost dogs but other than that he's generally a clown

Sal is not an old man & while substituting for Boomer & Gio absolutely railed against the WBC. He's not wrong & I'll take him & Keith's opinion over someone named Bum Chillups!! I'm not a WBC hater, but if I were a Mets fan, I'd be angry too!! :rant:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
At least all that magary tripe will be behind a paywall from now on. Let suckers gullible enough to pay 10 dollars a month for defector read his shit. Keep it out of the public consciousness.

"LINK: WHY YOUR TEAM SUCKS: KANSAS CITY CHIEFS"

(behind paywall)

UM YOU ALL LOST YOUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR

MAHOMES IS A SHIT PERSON

MAHOMES HAS A SHIT FAMILY

yes, but those aren't reasons why they suck. try harder drew

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And then we are told Moron Joe and his cohost Mike put people on blast, no they didn't

Even if they did they'd be contrived reality tv shit. Imagine being so simple minded that you take pleasure in your information being conveyed to you ala 90's Attitude WWE. Did Willie Geist put Joe through a table? BAH GAWD EN FUEGO

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
She was asking what we might do for my bachelor party
You should do a WWE type thing where you all get totally smashed and throw each other around a wrestling ring all night, bonus points for broken bones and blood spatter

EDIT: I will come down to north Carolina and be a corrupt ref. I can be bought off.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
WWE and AEW are both garbage

you know what always irked me the most is how none of the punches land. if you watch the Triple H training camp with wrestlers he never actually hits anyone. He throws a punch that nearly lands, and forces the prospects to recoil.

It's all a f***ing act.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And by the way, why the **** is Freeman playing for Canada? Now you know darned well I am very pro Canada, but once again Keith is spot on. The roundabout way some of these players make rosters is beyond a joke.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And by the way, why the **** is Freeman playing for Canada? Now you know darned well I am very pro Canada, but once again Keith is spot on. The roundabout way some of these players make rosters is beyond a joke.
I was pissed about this too and was about to rant on it until I researched and found out his family is canadian

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
hack dr phil on cbs right now

f*** him

f*** all this daytime tv shit other than y&r / b&b. i grew up in a time when they didn't peddle easy talk shows on. You know they took Days of our Lives off of NBC, a show that is still going strong on Peacock and recently extended? To show Kelly Clarkson and some other empty ass Ellen talk shows. Nobody cares.

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And then we are told Moron Joe and his cohost Mike put people on blast, no they didn't

Even if they did they'd be contrived reality tv shit. Imagine being so simple minded that you take pleasure in your information being conveyed to you ala 90's Attitude WWE. Did Willie Geist put Joe through a table? BAH GAWD EN FUEGO
They put the social climber on blast every morning, which is why he reacts the way he does on his platform. Again, I don't watch them to be "educated". I am intelligent enough to formulate my own opinions. I am, however, always entertained at how Joe goes after him & how Joe cares that so many of his friends and relatives are brainwashed by what they hear from the Climber & on that other network. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And the talk shows aren't even dramatic neither. No more Jerry Springer or Maury.

You ARE the father :laugh:

"You said you never went to a strip club. The lie detector determined...that was a lie

You said you never made a baby with that stripper. The lie detecter determined that was a lie"

The worst was the Wendy WIlliams show thank goodness that is gone

if you're gonna put a show on tv have peopel throwing chairs and shit

(and yes this take contradicts my "msnbc shoudln't be stooping to wwe level crap" take)

They put the social climber on blast every morning, which is why he reacts the way he does on his platform. Again, I don't watch them to be "educated". I am intelligent enough to formulate my own opinions. I am, however, always entertained at how Joe goes after him & how Joe cares that so many of his friends and relatives are brainwashed by what they hear from the Climber & on that other network. :nod:
You say you're educated enough to form your own opinon yet you get your opinion every day from those hacks.

Should I turn to WWE to be informed too?

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
hack dr phil on cbs right now

f*** him

f*** all this daytime tv shit other than y&r / b&b. i grew up in a time when they didn't peddle easy talk shows on. You know they took Days of our Lives off of NBC, a show that is still going strong on Peacock and recently extended? To show Kelly Clarkson and some other empty ass Ellen talk shows. Nobody cares.
Its cheaper to produce talk shows than soaps. So I assume you are furious that CBS is preempting y&r/b&b today & tomorrow for March Madness? Yeah, thought not. Am, however, VERY impressed you knew about the 2 year renewal for Days! :laugh:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
krjupbz3w3oa1.jpg

"I'm an idiot, so I'm going to run to the media and play the victim"

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Its cheaper to produce talk shows than soaps. So I assume you are furious that CBS is preempting y&r/b&b today & tomorrow for March Madness? Yeah, thought not. Am, however, VERY impressed you knew about the 2 year renewal for Days! :laugh:
I used to watch Days in high school. I haven't seen it in a long time.

It's not worth watching now that Stefano is gone. Stefano was the best.

When I grew up you had Passions on NBC and Days. Passions literally had a talking doll working with a witch lol

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
B&B = scheming what's her name trying to kill and manipulate people

Passions = witch and midget talking doll wreak havoc on charity

watching price is right i hope my friend @PanthersPens62 is also watching

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
WWE and AEW are both garbage

you know what always irked me the most is how none of the punches land. if you watch the Triple H training camp with wrestlers he never actually hits anyone. He throws a punch that nearly lands, and forces the prospects to recoil.

It's all a f***ing act.

200w.gif

No f***ing shit, Sherlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad