Sep 19, 2008
Just got home and the dog in the neighborhood is barking again at night

how am i supposed to damn sleep

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Don't think I've ever seen Point Break or Bad Boys 2 either actually

Point Break is an absolute classic with Keanu and Patrick Swayze.

Bad Boys 2 is a Michael Bay film, so it's an overabundance of crazy action sequences. In spite of that, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence manage to be pretty great in the non-action scenes, too.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Also, Gabrielle Union's fine ass is in Bad Boys 2.

sweat-golden-girls.gif

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Breaking news.......dogs bark! Get some ear muffs/plugs if it bugs you that much.

Reason #269 why it would not be a good idea for you to "rent" a dog. :nod:

In all fairness, if a neighbors dog is barking outside at midnight, I'd be pretty annoyed too.

If the dog is inside, oh well, that's why any kind of conjoined housing absolutely blows.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
For anyone watching the World Baseball Classic - I hope you have noticed the crowd sizes and atmosphere at loan depot park in Miami. You can mock the size of the crowds at Marlins games all you want but clearly Miami has a love and hunger for baseball and if only they could get an owner who gave a damn, they would have crowds like that for Marlins games as well. :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
For anyone watching the World Baseball Classic - I hope you have noticed the crowd sizes and atmosphere at loan depot park in Miami. You can mock the size of the crowds at Marlins games all you want but clearly Miami has a love and hunger for baseball and if only they could get an owner who gave a damn, they would have crowds like that for Marlins games as well. :nod:
you are aware they had poor crowds prior to sherman

dono't make me post the bb&t center images for panthers games

"real fans"

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I expected that reaction from you. What I would like, however, is for you to explain to me why the crowds at loan depot have been so big & boisterous if you continue to claim that Miami has no business having an MLB team.

I have told you from day one, Miami is an odd town sports wise. People here LOVE any and all sports, but they will not spend $$$ on the teams if the teams make no effort to produce either a winning team or an exciting product. There are just too many other things to do around here.

PS.......lol Hokies! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Literally 2013. And before you tell me this image is fake the statue is in CF.

1678969409892.png

I expected that reaction from you. What I would like, however, is for you to explain to me why the crowds at loan depot have been so big & boisterous if you continue to claim that Miami has no business having an MLB team.

I have told you from day one, Miami is an odd town sports wise. People here LOVE any and all sports, but they will not spend $$$ on the teams if the teams make no effort to produce either a winning team or an exciting product. There are just too many other things to do around here.

I picked Miami to beat Drake.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

That is like bragging about the Dolphins crowds when the Hurricanes can't draw anyone at Land Shark Stadium because the stadium is 2 hours from campus

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
@Sega Dreamcast you use Vivaldi on android how do you stop these site previews

I rarely see those, I think it might have something to do with losing an internet connection

Preview page feature on Vivaldi for Android comes in handy, if you want to quickly check the contents of a page, but don't want to navigate away from your current page nor open the link in a new tab. To preview a page: Long press on a link. Select Preview page from the context menu.

Or maybe I'm thinking of something else because I've never used that before

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Literally 2013. And before you tell me this image is fake the statue is in CF.

View attachment 669965

I picked Miami to beat Drake.
Thanks for picking the U!!

Again, where did I deny the small crowds?? I am asking you to explain why the crowds at the WBC games were so big. of course I am aware the crowds have been small since way before Sherman. The problem is we have not had one owner since 1997 who has been willing to put a winning product on the field other than my man Loria for a brief period between late 2003 & early 2005. If people here did not care about baseball they would not go to meaningless WBC games!!!!!!!!!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Thanks for picking the U!!

Again, where did I deny the small crowds?? I am asking you to explain why the crowds at the WBC games were so big. of course I am aware the crowds have been small since way before Sherman. The problem is we have not had one owner since 1997 who has been willing to put a winning product on the field other than my man Loria for a brief period between late 2003 & early 2005. If people here did not care about baseball they would not go to meaningless WBC games!!!!!!!!!
The WBC happens once every 4 years what do you expect

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Why are so many people in Miami for the World Cup in 2026? IT PROVES THAT MIAMI FANS LOVE SPORTS"

it's because this is the first time the US had the World Cup since 1994.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad