Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"good for Pat"

What, that he's friends with a high-profile QB who has a bone to pick with traditional sports media?

This wasn't an On the Record with Bob Costas interview, it was a live stream where he teased people into thinking some kind of definitive announcement was going to be made.

That kind of bullshit is totally sustainable.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
When I was a kid I used to pick up the static upn feed from Baltimore to watch

In the 90s they just aired reruns all morning on upn

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
"good for Pat"

What, that he's friends with a high-profile QB who has a bone to pick with traditional sports media?

This wasn't an On the Record with Bob Costas interview, it was a live stream where he teased people into thinking some kind of definitive announcement was going to be made.

In fairness, Q-Aaron was very open about his intent on playing for the Jets. I was pleasantly surprised he gave us that much. Jets fans, led by my man ESPNGreeny are over the moon over what he said. Of course this is not sustainable, but Pat has also made a good place for himself on College Gameday, was very well received & the ratings took a big jump when he joined the group so he is doing something right!!!!

Grew up watching all in the family lol

Rob Reiner lol

@PanthersPens62

And we all know why you just had to single him out :rolleyes: Oh how I long for this show & the Meathead in this day and age!!

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
In fairness, Q-Aaron was very open about his intent on playing for the Jets. I was pleasantly surprised he gave us that much. Jets fans, led by my man ESPNGreeny are over the moon over what he said. Of course this is not sustainable, but Pat has also made a good place for himself on College Gameday, was very well received & the ratings took a big jump when he joined the group so he is doing something right!!!!

As time goes on, I like Pat more in his other endeavors and less on his podcast.

TV version of him is energetic, knowledgeable, and entertaining. His real self is a little too frat bro for me.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Greeny is overused now

And yes a few years ago I met both greenie and golic

@TheGreenTBer @Oogie Boogie I can't stop thinking about the cancelled aqua teen episode where shake spins onto the roof of a house full of rims and starts rapping

That is probably the best athf episode and it was removed

MY SNEAKERS YO

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
"good for Pat"

This wasn't an On the Record with Bob Costas interview, it was a live stream where you teased people into thinking some kind of definitive announcement was going to be made.

I used to like McAfee but now I think he's basically just kind of a jock douche
Greeny is overused now

And yes a few years ago I met both greenie and golic

@TheGreenTBer @Oogie Boogie I can't stop thinking about the cancelled aqua teen episode where shake spins onto the roof of a house full of rims and starts rapping

That is probably the best athf episode and it was removed

MY SNEAKERS YO
"Shake Like Me" is absolutely one of the best episodes ever.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom

hot-fuzz-point-break.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

And we all know why you just had to single him out :rolleyes: Oh how I long for this show & the Meathead in this day and age!!
It has nothing to do with his political beliefs it has to do with his lines in wolf of Wallstreet where he flips out about the bill

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Morant described his decision to conduct an Instagram Live session while partying at Shotgun Willie's, a strip club in Glendale, Colorado, as "pretty much just trying to be free."

@LarryFisherman would you recommend shotgun Willie's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad