Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
it's because this is the first time the US had the World Cup since 1994.

American viewership for the World Cup vs the MLS should be enough to illustrate that Americans care more about the spectacle of the World Cup than they actually like soccer.

The Olympics is another example. Most people don't give a single shit about the majority of events, yet they watch anyway because "Woo America #1".

Meanwhile, I couldn't care less about America winning, but I want to see sports like water polo and handball on TV regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Fans in Miami aren't willing to put up with bullshit"

put up with Dolphins before coach nerd, Panthers who are 1-27 in playoff series

Do you still know the last time the Dolphins won a playoff game, it was against Peyton Manning and the Colts. LAMAR MILLER lol

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
"Why are so many people in Miami for the World Cup in 2026? IT PROVES THAT MIAMI FANS LOVE SPORTS"

it's because this is the first time the US had the World Cup since 1994.

:laugh:
These people attending the WBC games are mostly locals........its nothing like the World Cup where people come in from all over the US and the world to see the event. My point remains Miami is a viable baseball town & once we get an owner committed to putting a winning product on the field the crowds will reflect that. Panthers crowds are MUCH better this season as a result of last season's success. The Heat have NEVER had an attendance problem because year after year they make an effort to field a competitive team. The Watsco Center has been full almost every game since the U basketball team became good again. And as soon as Mario compeltes the rebuild, Land Shark will be full for Canes football games. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
sleep-time.gif

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Fans in Miami aren't willing to put up with bullshit"

put up with Dolphins before coach nerd, Panthers who are 1-27 in playoff series

Do you still know the last time the Dolphins won a playoff game, it was against Peyton Manning and the Colts. LAMAR MILLER lol

Because the Washington Football Team has been a model franchise and paragon of success since Shit-Snyder took over

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Anti corporate website bitching over Ryan Reynolds selling out to t mobile

Bitch don't you realize more people will get free soccer and baseball under this deal

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Morant described his decision to conduct an Instagram Live session while partying at Shotgun Willie's, a strip club in Glendale, Colorado, as "pretty much just trying to be free."

@LarryFisherman would you recommend shotgun Willie's
Actually imagine spending time in a strip club willingly

I have pretty high levels of anxiety and I do not enjoy that environment whatsoever

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Smoking a fat bowl and cranking some classic Megadeth right now.

"Rust In Peace" has grown on me even more @TheGreenTBer :)

The original mix version of course.
Love it
I GOT THE SKILLS
TO PAY THE BILLS

episode is basically perfect
Actually imagine spending time in a strip club willingly

I have pretty high levels of anxiety and I do not enjoy that environment whatsoever
I was taken to one once and I so did not enjoy it.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Old man" Olbermann at it again hating on the WBC -- very unfair to a tournament based on national pride! Sad!

My fiancee was surprised to hear I've never been to one and have no interest in going.

I'd rather buy drugs than lap dances.
We were at the door of one once but got carded freshman year

lol

===========================

@Sega Dreamcast @PanthersPens62

But keep defending how olbermann isn't on MSNBC anymore

guy has and always will be a jabroni. at least he advocates for lost dogs but other than that he's generally a clown

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
THE FAKE INVESTIGATIONS BY RADICAL ESPN "PUNDITS" ARE NOTHING OTHER THAN WBC INTERFERENCE INTO THE EVENTS OF A "HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL" INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
still waiting for you to come to his defense

may keep waiting as you are a big advocate of the WBC and the big crowds it brings miami. can't publicly go against olbermann can you

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
the majority of msnbc pundits rub me the wrong way. very bad network.

and they aren't even as bad as "the other side". it's just that many of them lie, misinform and "embellish" facts. f*** outt here with that shit. Imagine stanning a network.

I don't care about Queef Onherman
Good. You shouldn't.

"Worst person in the world" was the predecessor to the cringe Magary "Why your team sucks"

"IT'S INTENDED TO BE SATIRICAL COMEDY"

is it. how is saying the Detroit Lions suck because lol talent lol bad coach lol patricia funny?

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad