Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Here we go again with the USGA wanting to cut the distance out of a golf ball! Remember, you still have to chip, putt, and do everything else. They really have bigger problems, like LIV. People want to feel and watch the long ball. Also, they want to see the great players hit home runs, not singles and doubles. Length is important for Entertainment Value. LEAVE THE GOLF BALL ALONE. Balls will be mixed for years to come. What a mess. Also, allow long putters, and ball drops from past heights!
But I thought you didn't care about golf? Oh wait, that's right, this is just copy pasta from someone known to be a cheater on the course :rolleyes:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Mario didn't initially have an Italian accent"

Yeah, because the original Donkey Kong arcade game didn't have any dialog.

I guess Mario should just be a mute for the entire movie, jackass

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"The part where Mario gets knocked off his kart until the end of the trailer is impressively in 1 long take."

giphy.gif

It's an animated movie. One take means absolutely nothing.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I know people are hyped but... umm Why?

I get it "Mario on the big screen" but maybe it's because I already had that on the original movie, but just seeing something you love on the big screen isn't enough, it has to... be good. This feels like a lot of fan service, but no substance.

Just not getting why people seem to be losing their minds on this, but I guess a week after it comes out everyone will be calling it "mid" and move on quickly.

giphy.gif

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"You can't criticize a kids movie," said one of the embarrassing number of adults who will be going to the midnight showing of a kids movie.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
"You can't criticize a kids movie," said one of the embarrassing number of adults who will be going to the midnight showing of a kids movie.
What a load of crap.

Just because a movie is meant for kids doesn't mean the studio and actors get to not f***ing try.

Kids are smarter than people think.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
What a load of crap.

Just because a movie is meant for kids doesn't mean the studio and actors get to not f***ing try.

If your love for the movie is enough to outweigh its shortcomings, it doesn't make any sense to deny that there are shortcomings.

It's easy to love something flawless. It's not easy to love something in spite of its flaws.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Movie critic Sega Dreamcast triggered over the Mario movie

more Sega movie rants is always good entertainment

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I've matured in my old age to that I don't hate UVA as much as I did before. Seeing them lose does not please me.

Especially this early.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

all i heard about is parlays and spreads now

i can legally bet here in this state and i have no intention of placing a parlay anytime soon

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Movie critic Sega Dreamcast triggered over the Mario movie

more Sega movie rants is always good entertainment

Eh, the movie is doing to make a ton of money regardless of quality.

My ranting is more about people being mindless fanboys for a movie they haven't seen yet.

They're giving me "woah dude, pride rock" vibes, where their excitement is almost exclusively because they recognize the shit on screen.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
ACC is weak ass. Don't be surprised if other ACC "giants" fall...
lolz. Have you forgotten UVA is the ONLY team to lose to a #16 seed....and by 20 points?? :biglaugh: I have zero clue why the polls & the NCAA committee consistently over rank/over seed this team. "Oh, but they play great defense". This is not the NFL. You don't win just by trying to be Dean Smith of the 1970's.

And remember, the premiere expert on college hoops.....aka "#44" picked Duke to win it all, so that "giant" ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. :naughty:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lolz. Have you forgotten UVA is the ONLY team to lose to a #16 seed....and by 20 points?? :biglaugh: I have zero clue why the polls & the NCAA committee consistently over rank/over seed this team. "Oh, but they play great defense". This is not the NFL. You don't win just by trying to be Dean Smith of the 1970's.

And remember, the premiere expert on college hoops.....aka "#44" picked Duke to win it all, so that "giant" ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. :naughty:
Talk shit now because retribution is coming.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Furman beat UVA?

Shit, I was considering betting on Furman.

Welp, there's the big upset of the day
I almost picked Furman but chickened out at the end. Virginia blew a 4 point lead in the last minute......with less than 10 seconds to go & up by 2 one of their kids tried to throw a hero pass halfway down the court which was woefully short, intercepted by Furman & Furman hit a 3 with 2 seconds left to win it. The UVA kid was crying his eyes out as he walked off the court & I was just laughing hysterically at him. Yes, I can be an ass. :laugh:

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad