Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Then again when Sega Dreamcast went all woke and dropped NEET I was laughing like what the f*** are you talking about, NEET? Is that a term the kids use now?

Who teaches you this pangender NEET and woke ass slang, Jordan Peterson?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
probably better off we don't have political talk because i just saw a disturbing tweet and if i pasted it here someone would immediately come to his defense

the-rock-run.gif

You don't have to defend everything that guy does man lol

"IT WAS POSTED BY BIASED MEDIA"

IT WAS LITERALLY POSTED BY CNN WHO COVERS BOTH SIDES

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
how you holding up losing mike geseki

not sure why miami was so adamant on letting him walk, he is one of the few players you have on offense that are actually good

"what about cheetah"

"what about waddle"

might meet cheetah at the end of the month but man the prices to meet him are very high. 225 I think just for an autograph. Demand is high!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i mean if you venmo me money i could probably get cheetah's signed autograph on a football or something

but those footballs are like a whole another category and they jack the prices up

man it's ridiculous these trade shows

remember when alexa bliss came to the trade show here and there was a long ass line lol

"200 dollars for a photo or signature with Alexa Bliss????"

Me

alexa-bliss-leaving.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@TheGreenTBer i'm not sure if it was your type of comedy but the boondocks was also pretty good too

THINK ABOUT IT, YOU BOUT TO KIDNAP BILL COSBY. HOW MANY OTHER MOTHERf***AS CAN SAY THAT

BILL COSBY

:laugh:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
how you holding up losing mike geseki

not sure why miami was so adamant on letting him walk, he is one of the few players you have on offense that are actually good

"what about cheetah"

"what about waddle"

might meet cheetah at the end of the month but man the prices to meet him are very high. 225 I think just for an autograph. Demand is high!
I've been prepared to lose him so I'm fine. I liked him but he had he drawbacks too........horrible at blocking & not too big with YAC. Now I have to go research the tweet you are talking about above unless you'd like to DM it to me. :help:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I've been prepared to lose him so I'm fine. I liked him but he had he drawbacks too........horrible at blocking & not too big with YAC. Now I have to go research the tweet you are talking about above unless you'd like to DM it to me. :help:
Excuses

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
i mean if you venmo me money i could probably get cheetah's signed autograph on a football or something

but those footballs are like a whole another category and they jack the prices up

man it's ridiculous these trade shows

remember when alexa bliss came to the trade show here and there was a long ass line lol

"200 dollars for a photo or signature with Alexa Bliss????"

Me

alexa-bliss-leaving.gif
You claim to have "unlimited funds"......spend heaven knows how much on plushies but won't spend $$to get Cheetah's autograph or decent foods. :rolleyes: Or does you being whatever REDACTED you claim to be preventing you from getting autographs too? :help:

OK I was on CNN's twitter feed & am stumped as to what may set me off. The comment about his NCAA bracket being busted? If so, no because he must be senile if he picked the Villanova women to go all the way. :facepalm:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You claim to have "unlimited funds"......spend heaven knows how much on plushies but won't spend $$to get Cheetah's autograph or decent foods. :roll: Or does you being whatever REDACTED you claim to be preventing you from getting autographs too? :help:

OK I was on CNN's twitter feed & am stumped as to what may set me off. The comment about his NCAA bracket being busted? If so, no because he must be senile if he picked the Villanova women to go all the way. :facepalm:
i'm stingy with my money

No it wasn't about that. It's not worth discussing

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
people complain about plushies but who am i to resist kawaii concept

i mean the miku cinnamoroll collab is expensive, won't get that, but the Growlithe pokemon is fairly priced despite being BAB (very expensive usually, the online edition is 70 dollars!)

1679064770372.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad