Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1679080435998.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"its all about mad skills, they pay the bills, im rippin trills.
like Celine Deon I aint no hip hop d-lock and I got a glock 40 shots, 40 karat rocks.
jumpin, slam dunkin, like haka-shaq, best believe now SONN!
CAUSE IM BLACK!"

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
"its all about mad skills, they pay the bills, im rippin trills.
like Celine Deon I aint no hip hop d-lock and I got a glock 40 shots, 40 karat rocks.
jumpin, slam dunkin, like haka-shaq, best believe now SONN!
CAUSE IM BLACK!"
WHAT ABOUT MY BIG SNEAKERS?!?!?!?

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

More proof Miami is indeed a #BaseballTown!!!!!!

Meanwhile, my "birthplace town" team, Pitt, about to finish off Iowa State and make the Terrific 32!!! :yo:

#RetributionWillBeMine

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
When can we expect you to become a "diehard" Jets fan. Aaron is pretty much a quote legend like djokovic.
First of all, Robert Kennedy Sr. must be rolling in his grave.

Secondly, I have never been much of Q-Aaron fan so there is a big difference in how much I care about him or the Jets.

Thirdly, since when is Nole a "quite legend"? He has stated how he feels about being vaxxed. he does not go on podcasts seeking attention. And unlike Q-Aaron, who lied about his vax status, Nole had the balls to honor his stance by sacrificing lots of $$ and a chance at multiple more majors. For the 578th time, I do NOT agree with his anti-Vax stance but I respect his consistency & willingness to sacrifice fame & fortune for it. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Were you aware who plays Miami baseball this weekend

Were you aware today's game is rained out

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I assume Hokies

GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — Nelly Cummings scored 13 points and No. 11 seed Pittsburgh held sixth-seeded Iowa State to 23% shooting in a 59-41 victory in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday.

Jamarius Burton added 11 points and Greg Elliott had 10 for coach Jeff Capel’s Panthers, who stormed to a 22-2 lead after Iowa State missed its first 11 shots. Things didn’t get much better for the Cyclones, who had three stretches in which they missed at least eight consecutive shots.

Pitt (24-11), which edged Mississippi State in the First Four, moves on to Sunday’s second-round Midwest Region game against third-seeded Xavier, which had to rally from 13 points down to beat No. 14 seed Kennesaw State.

“What an unbelievable defensive performance,” Capel said. “We were a really good defensive team for the majority of the year except for the last month of the season — and we’ve really dialed back in these past two games and played at an elite level.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad