Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Rock remains Bay's best film because it has the perfect balance of intense action, military drama, and dark humor, filled with hard-edged characters played by a great cast of actors.Nov 11, 2021

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
CORAL GABLES, Fla. – Holding a 3-1 lead at the midway point of Friday's series opener, the No. 17 Virginia Tech baseball team was unable to finish the deal against Miami as the Hokies succumbed to a walk-off double by Yohandy Morales during their 4-3 defeat at Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field.

So much for that rainout @John Price :laugh: #Retribution

As for the basketball game......you know you have a championship caliber team when you shoot 30%, your 2 best scorers get 7 & 5 points, you played by far your worst game of the year & still win by 7 points!!

Honorable mention to little known FAU, from the Mar A Lago area, that stunned Memphis & now has a great shot at the Sweet 16! :yo:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I'd pay to see the footage of this entire set professionally cleaned up...

An early (still unrecorded) version of "Mary Jane" with Gar and Chris :)

I f***ing LOVE that earlier intro they used to do...especially from 1:09-1:13

Sounds even more "evil" :yo:

@TheGreenTBer

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

I hope Jim Bo enjoyed watching El Presidente's 2 prized NIL acquisitions singlehandedly leading The U to a glorious victory! :naughty:

#BoughtAndPaidFor
#NoShame
#BasketballSchool

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I finished 3rd place in mario kart against 2 other people and the computer

To be fair the race ended very close

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Xavier coach Sean Miller still squirms when he thinks about the last time -- the only time, actually -- he's coached against his alma mater.

Miller, a Western Pennsylvania native and former point guard at Pitt, last faced off against the Panthers in 2009 in what would turn out to be his final game at Xavier before leaving for Arizona. The Musketeers had a good team and took 1-seed Pitt to the wire in a Sweet 16 showdown, only to see their tournament dreams end in a 60-55 loss.

Fourteen years later, Miller is in his first season back at Xavier, and it's that sting of a loss that means more entering Sunday's matchup against 11-seed Pitt, far more than any affinity for his alma mater.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And it's official!!! Fifth largest comeback in NCAA Tourney history to all but nullify the fluky choke job the men had against Free Shoes U!

Hayley being interviewed as star of the game......16 points 8 boards.......$$$$$ well spent El Presidente!! Hope Jim Bo enjoyed this one too! :naughty:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Cavinders about to come all the way back from 17 down at the half to score a stunning win over the Lady OK State Cowboys! :yo: 5 seconds left

"Djokovic, who missed last year's Australian Open after being deported from that country because of his vaccination status, has said he would skip Grand Slams rather than receive a COVID-19 shot."

Translation : I care more about my own selfish reasons than history

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Xavier coach Sean Miller still squirms when he thinks about the last time -- the only time, actually -- he's coached against his alma mater.

Miller, a Western Pennsylvania native and former point guard at Pitt, last faced off against the Panthers in 2009 in what would turn out to be his final game at Xavier before leaving for Arizona. The Musketeers had a good team and took 1-seed Pitt to the wire in a Sweet 16 showdown, only to see their tournament dreams end in a 60-55 loss.

Fourteen years later, Miller is in his first season back at Xavier, and it's that sting of a loss that means more entering Sunday's matchup against 11-seed Pitt, far more than any affinity for his alma mater.
And lightning will strike twice, Seany! :nod:

#BirthplaceTownTeam

"Djokovic, who missed last year's Australian Open after being deported from that country because of his vaccination status, has said he would skip Grand Slams rather than receive a COVID-19 shot."

Translation : I care more about my own selfish reasons than history
Sorry, not re-litigating this with you again. See you in Roland Garros, Nole! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad