Useless Thread MDCCCLVI - Zaide’s Korean Adventure GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Duke :cry: My (and #44's) bracket is about to be destroyed. :cry:

Point of reminder.....The Miami Open is NOT a grand slam event so Nole is not sacrificing history to miss it. That's the last thing I will say on the matter.

Morning Joe is going to be must-see viewing Monday morning!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Duke's record low point total today ties their point total the year before Coach K was hired, against Penn.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Duke's record low point total today ties their point total the year before Coach K was hired, against Penn.
I know you will just laugh at this comment, but this is why I was not that upset when FSU & Duke beat The U. I told you I felt better getting a loss out of the way before the Big Dance. Duke was on a 10 game win streak & while they looked unbeatable in a lot of those wins, they were overdue for a clunker. Sadly, today was that clunker.

By the way......Imagine losing 21-6 to a team coached by Gino Dimare!! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The difference is that edsbs is a long standing college football analyst with a strong reputation

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Bryan Alvarez talking about Steven Regal in 1998: "He's about to be fired for drugs, but you know what, there's very few men in this business that can be so far gone that they're going to be fired from WCW in the mid-90s for drugs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad