Value of: Scott Mayfield

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
1st and 2nd at absolute minimum.

Mayfield is the type of defenseman who helps you win in the playoffs. Not to mention you get him for next year at like 1.5M.

Gotta pay up if you actually want to try to win the Cup.

Feb 19, 2018
What would you want from Vancouver? Not going to offer without knowing need. RHD is Vancouvers.

Hamonic+ Hoglander?

Hamonic + 2nd + 3rd?

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
What would you want from Vancouver? Not going to offer without knowing need. RHD is Vancouvers.

Hamonic+ Hoglander?

Hamonic + 2nd + 3rd?
Isles honestly need a guy who can play with Dobson (LHD that’s competent, preferably over a height of 6’0) after this year so Salo can slowly break in on the 3rd pair (consistently) plus get PP time. Hamonic left NYI on his own request to go out west and isn’t anywhere near he was when the Isles originally had him. You guys can keep him and let him clog up a roster spot in Vancouver. Any of those cap dump defensemen you guys have are an instant pass. Mayfield is also under contract for another year at $1.5m.

Icejoker

Sep 14, 2015
Think Mayfield easily get a first, he cost 1,5 in two runs, last two PO he is +24 and he has 88 hits in 41 games (ten Leafs defenders has 88 hits in 72 games)

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Girard+Kaut for Mayfield ,Clutterbuck and Raty
Lou would laugh at that and hang up. Raty isn’t getting moved as the toss in prospect on a trade. Isles are bare bones at the moment with forward prospects currently.

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Florida’s 1st, Bjork, and Biro for Mayfield and a tweener contract?

Expand it to include Johnson and Bellows swapping teams?

No thank you (and I mean that respectfully and politely). Johnson's been a good solider for the Isles and has a one-way because of it, even though he's played 11 games over the course of a couple of seasons. He also should wind up getting more ice time as Martin gets older, or if Clutterbuck isn't resigned.

I would've been all about moving Bellows but he's been much more effective this season. He limits his brain-dead defensive miscues to once a game now while forechecking and keeping the puck in deep a lot more while also having a cannon of a shot. It's worth seeing if he progresses because next year he should have the spot Parise is currently occupying.

Reactions: xECK29x

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
No thank you (and I mean that respectfully and politely). Johnson's been a good solider for the Isles and has a one-way because of it, even though he's played 11 games over the course of a couple of seasons. He also should wind up getting more ice time as Martin gets older, or if Clutterbuck isn't resigned.

I would've been all about moving Bellows but he's been much more effective this season. He limits his brain-dead defensive miscues to once a game now while forechecking and keeping the puck in deep a lot more while also having a cannon of a shot. It's worth seeing if he progresses because next year he should have the spot Parise is currently occupying.

Haha. I meant Sabres D prospect Ryan Johnson.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Lou would laugh at that and hang up. Raty isn’t getting moved as the toss in prospect on a trade. Isles are bare bones at the moment with forward prospects currently.
Devon Toews :sarcasm: and no the Avs aren't trading Girard for Mayfield

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad