Confirmed with Link: Oilers hire Stan Bowman as GM & Executive VP- press conference at 10:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
So throwing it all out there and not hiding it is a poor strategy? Maybe we should just forget the Kyle Beach incident and pretend it never happened? This was their way to get it out there so people know what's been said.
That's not remotely what I am saying, glad you are getting your exercise in jumping to conclusions though. I'm saying the hire shouldn't have happened at all.

Time to just start blocking people - I can't believe people are defending this hire. Wild.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Honeslty if this team was serious, they can find a job for literally any friend of friend in the Oilers org.

Is there not some role for Kyle beach in the organization.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
5FED71B6-F03E-4CBA-AE59-DA2147BE99EA.png

Regardless, as always, I will wait and see. I am going to look at this from the results rather than his past. But if we are talking about his past in terms of hockey trades and signings, it didn't end great. Let's hope we win a cup soon because this hire could implode the team.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Honeslty if this team was serious, they can find a job for literally any friend of friend in the Oilers org.

Is there not some role for Kyle beach in the organization.
Can we not just f***ing leave Kyle Beach alone? He isn't some flag to be waving around and parading.
He is a victim and he should be allowed to live his life without being harrassed. Leave him alone.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Can we not just f***ing leave Kyle Beach alone? He isn't some flag to be waving around and parading.
He is a victim and he should be allowed to live his life without being harrassed. Leave him alone.

I can’t believe that some people think parading the victim around and juicing him with token jobs is the correct approach.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Hmm hes got a wife and kids. Coffey was making 500k a year as a red wine consultant.

Yeah let's leave beach alone and not give an offer. I know some non NHL player doesn't need that kind of money.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
2 year suspension and conversations with Sheldon Kennedy leads to being hired to the best GM job in hockey.

I am sorry, but that is basically ZERO consequences. Atonement my ass.
Conversations? Sounds like he was working with the organization almost every day. And he had multiple conversations with Kyle which is good to hear. If Kyle can be okay with him getting back into the NHL I don’t see why we can’t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad