Confirmed with Link: Oilers hire Stan Bowman as GM & Executive VP- press conference at 10:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Just gonna add the mini bats are no joke. Street punks carry them, easy to conceal and basically a baton. I once narrowly dodged about 5-6 punks wearing balaclavas and all holding those mini bats. I’m glad they were idiots and I didn’t get hit

Reactions: oilers'72

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Just gonna add the mini bats are no joke. Street punks carry them, easy to conceal and basically a baton. I once narrowly dodged about 5-6 punks wearing balaclavas and all holding those mini bats. I’m glad they were idiots and I didn’t get hit
robber-balaclava-tries-break-car-glass-with-baseball-bat_544249-5217.jpg

Reactions: oilers'72

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
So unfortunately his first moves as GM were to look for replacements for 2 of our top young players in Broberg and Holloway. We'll see what Podkolzin and Emberson are capable of this season. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised to see him squeeze St. Louis for an extra pick and prospect though. Even if neither hits, how often does that happen?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad