Off-season thread

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I wouldn’t drag you into this if we weren’t being audited over a $350k bill at Twin Peaks. @Kcb12345 doesn’t leave the octobox and @Satan lives in Canada, they don’t even have a f***ing Twin Peaks there.

1689280533169.jpeg

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
I wouldn’t drag you into this if we weren’t being audited over a $350k bill at Twin Peaks. @Kcb12345 doesn’t leave the octobox and @Satan lives in Canada, they don’t even have a f***ing Twin Peaks there.
121 and 35? don't sweat it, i'll have a chat with the owner. chad's a good dude, he'll understand.

yall still gotta do right by the staff, he's not in the hand out business.

• Wow
Reactions: Satan, Zapp and LT

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
121 and 35? don't sweat it, i'll have a chat with the owner. chad's a good dude, he'll understand.

yall still gotta do right by the staff, he's not in the hand out business.

That Twin Peaks is still there? I remember I went there like 15 years ago with a friend of mine and we dipped after like 20 minutes of waiting for them to just get us a Dr. Pepper. Never went back to a single one of em since. :laugh:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
You have to make up the capspace you used if the guy returns but if its just for the first couple of weeks the remaining capspace should be enough to make up for the LTIR used while Jani misses time. Unlikely he misses more than the first couple of weeks at most
That's why LTIR isn't a good option for Hakanpaa. Delaying the cap/roster crunch by a couple of weeks doesn't change the need to make decisions about which players need to be traded away.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
That Twin Peaks is still there? I remember I went there like 15 years ago with a friend of mine and we dipped after like 20 minutes of waiting for them to just get us a Dr. Pepper. Never went back to a single one of em since. :laugh:
i frequent the best buy in that lot far too often, idk why the girls are never out serving on the patio when i drive by.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Nice signing. Think Dell is on an upward trajectory. Last year was his first full season, think he will improve more and more as season goes.

Unsure if he will outscore his point tally from last season as he won't get as much time on the 2nd and 3rd lines. But his role as one of the key defensive forwards on the team will increase.

Reactions: mc3488

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad