Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXVI: 86 Proof

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I don’t even know why Hakstol & Quinn got hired again. I guess once you’re in, you’re in as long as you toe the hockey guy line.

They also hired Ryan Warsofsky as an assistant, so maybe that’s the real future after they move along with their rebuild. I read that he’s their PK/defense coach, which makes utterly no sense with Gordon. But that stuff isn’t ironclad.

So, at least they have a young, in-house option down the line. The Flyers have Daryl Williams, Brad Shaw, and Lappy. The future is bright.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
They also hired Ryan Warsofsky as an assistant, so maybe that’s the real future after they move along with their rebuild. I read that he’s their PK/defense coach, which makes utterly no sense with Gordon. But that stuff isn’t ironclad.

So, at least they have a young, in-house option down the line. The Flyers have Daryl Williams, Brad Shaw, and Lappy. The future is bright.

Rocky Thompson not on your future HC radar?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I don’t even know why Hakstol & Quinn got hired again. I guess once you’re in, you’re in as long as you toe the hockey guy line.
Quinn has connections with Mike Grier, SJ"s new GM.

Both Grier and Quinn played hockey at Boston University.

Scott Gordon went to Boston College. He was head coach of Team USA at the 2012 World Championships and David Quinn was his assistant. So Quinn has coached with Gordon before.

And in keeping with the New England theme, Warsofsky was born in and played college hockey in MA, and is family friends with Mike Sullivan, who played one season with David Quinn at Boston University.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Wild that Ryan Ellis likely has a better shot of playing this season than Nolan Patrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad