GDT: Preseason Game 7, Oilers at Kraken beer leager. Oilers + 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Nurse on for another GA lol
pretends-shocked.png

On The Prowl

Mar 13, 2024
Skinner still hasn't showed a bloody thing, even if he's only a year long experiment it's not encouraging. Invisible most of the time when he's not bobbling pucks and mishandling passes... just not encouraging for a vet.
True, but im willing to give him until the regular season in hopes he is just mailing it in for preseason.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Skinner still hasn't showed a bloody thing, even if he's only a year long experiment it's not encouraging. Invisible most of the time when he's not bobbling pucks and mishandling passes... just not encouraging for a vet.
That contract cost us Holloway. I don't care what anyone says otherwise.

That said, I hope Skinner has a good year.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Zero chemistry with drai, aRvidsson and skinner. They should have gotten more games together.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
That contract cost us Holloway. I don't care what anyone says otherwise.

That said, I hope Skinner has a good year.
I'm going to guess Skinner has another sub par year on the downslope to a mediocre career end. I was hoping Savoie would have seized the moment and forced their hand but he had a very disappointing camp himself. Holloway had some chemistry beginning with Draisaitl too.. man.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad