Injury Report: 2024-25 Sharks/Barracuda health

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Hearing Wars actually use the word precautionary, makes me feel a whole lot better. Now let's get just get to opening night.
Ever since this happened last night, I've had a pretty good feeling that Celebrini's preseason is over and he's going to be held out until opening night.

I think everyone involved with the Sharks knows that there's big potential for that to be a significant, notable night for him and the franchise, and it would be a major bummer for Celebrini to not be ready. So yeah, basically get the bubble wrap ready because he's going to be in it for a week.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Ever since this happened last night, I've had a pretty good feeling that Celebrini's preseason is over and he's going to be held out until opening night.

I think everyone involved with the Sharks knows that there's big potential for that to be a significant, notable night for him and the franchise, and it would be a major bummer for Celebrini to not be ready. So yeah, basically get the bubble wrap ready because he's going to be in it for a week.
Not only hold him out, I don’t imagine him even practicing until then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad