Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXVI: 86 Proof

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That's some crazy shit! Glad you've been doing better the last couple of weeks. Hopefully that continues.

Thanks man, I appreciate that!

Even though I always felt super strong mentally until all of this started in Feb, i've always felt people should be as open as possible about their mental health concerns. Talking about it can only help.

YamCork

Dec 11, 2017
Australia
I've only had Covid once and it wrecked me for a good month or more and I've only just recovered. I also got the panic attacks, towards back end of it when all the coughing had stopped, which for me wasn't great as I'm already someone who has their struggles with anxiety.

I hope everyone is healthy and doing well.

Last edited:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Is this good?

Screenshot_20220817-133917_Chrome.jpg

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Not so easy to clear cap space, is it Lou?

Good for Calgary. They've made the best out of a difficult situation, and managed to keep themselves a very good team despite losing Gaudreau and Tkachuk.

Reactions: renberg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Islanders fans are going to go ballistic

Honestly it’s a blessing in disguise for them. They have a decent amount of poor contracts on the books tied to aging players. Kadri would have been good short term boost but it would have been another bad contract on the books. It’s going to catch up to them if it hasn’t already.

Lou has a similar philosophy to the dinosaurs in this organization. He keeps spending until he can’t anymore.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Honestly it’s a blessing in disguise for them. They have a decent amount of poor contracts on the books tied to aging players. Kadri would have been good short term boost but it would have been another bad contract on the books. It’s going to catch up to them if it hasn’t already.

Lou has a similar philosophy to the dinosaurs in this organization. He keeps spending until he can’t anymore.

Lou will absolutely be the next GM after Clarke and co. fire Chuck to throw him under the bus and save their own skin.

You know it to be true.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

Very curious of the cost to dump him. It's an expirer, but he hasn't been good for years now.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Lou will absolutely be the next GM after Clarke and co. fire Chuck to throw him under the bus and save their own skin.

You know it to be true.

Didn't Clarke put everything into it that he could to vouch for Chuck? If I was Dave, and I was firing people, I would throw Clarke under the bus with Chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad