Proposal: McDavid to NYR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
If Edmonton ever went down this road they would need at least one player who’s already really good to go along with a lot of other pieces.

There’s lots of potential in this package, but that wouldn’t get it done for McDavid.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

NoQuitInNewMexico

it's okay cause it's all just the way it should be
Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Isn't this a league that takes three years to trade guys like Jake DeBrusk or Dylan Strome?

The Rangers might be able to do something around Shestyorkin+Lafreniere+Kakko but who knows, no idea what front offices think is going on with Laf and Kakko.

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
I thought this was a discussion about trading McDavid to the New York Rangers. I don't recall MacKinnon and Makar being members of the Rangers.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
you would take that from NJ for McDavid? lol

It’s a better offer then the garbage Rangers fans are offering in this thread.

Jack Hughes is a 20 year old PPG center who has no help or very little, the 2nd dman picked in last years draft who’s crushing it in his freshman season in the NCAA and a starting goaltender.

How horrible!

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
It’s a better offer then the garbage Rangers fans are offering in this thread.

Jack Hughes is a 20 year old PPG center who has no help or very little, the 2nd dman picked in last years draft who’s crushing it in his freshman season in the NCAA and a starting goaltender.

How horrible!
So Bratt stinks?

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
It's a fair offer value wise, kudos there.
Consistent w/my positions about cap, depth etc etc. I'd pass esp since McD is only coupla yrs. Would not want him into late years as decrepit albatross, but contract into early 30s in his case, yes.

Thanks Bern, I think it is a fair trade. Georgeiv becomes the Rangers starter and plays starter minutes.

Reactions: bernmeister

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Zib ,Fox ,Shesterkin and a 1st.
Rangers are not getting him for a lot of maybes.

Thats where id draw the line. Id definitely start with Fox or Shesterkin + Zibby +Laf + but not both. Rangers would need to keep their 1D or 1G. Gotta keep some kinda foundation there.

Id rather wait to get him in ufa if thats whats required. Which hey it probably is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad