Speculation: Jack Eichel thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
This has been a huge bungle, at least when Sakic held out for Duchene, he got the 4th overall for it (since Ottawa).

Adams ain't getting that (aka a 1st rounder with no strings attached), no way a team let's their 1st this year go without conditions since Eichel won't even play most if not all the year. Say he does go to the Flames and we end up sending back Monahan and Dube, we lose 2 middle six centers for the entire year and replace it with what?

I feel like when the deal actually happens it is going to be worse than we expect.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Come on man…
Come on, What?

I am supposed to know every official Twitter source?

I saw a post and asked if he is legit. On a thread discussing potential trades for the main player involved in the rumoured trade.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Usually when we get this many blue check marks talking about something it’s about to happen.

But I still don’t believe it.

even after it’s happened I won’t be sure.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Not enough value going back to Buffalo.

Monahan has a 10 team no trade list (doubt he waives for Buffalo) and Zadorov is ufa next season. Try again.
Buffalo has no leverage, they want value? they need to be trading a healthy Eichel. The flames or Knights aren't giving Buffalo the value they should be getting Eichel while he isn't healthy and can't play this year. Let alone roster players

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I’m guessing with the tight cap and players not willing to go to Buffalo there is going to be a third team with Buffalo potentially retaining on said player. A retained Monahan/Dadonov with the extra assets going to Buffalo could be a win for all parties

Reactions: itwasaforwardpass

Boxscore

Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I'd love to see the Wings swoop in and land Eichel under the radar.

TO DET:
- Eichel

TO BUF
- Veleno
- Berggren
- Hronek
- 1st (lottery protected) 2022
- 1st (lottery protected) 2023

Avs44

May 16, 2011
This is getting embarrassing from the “insiders”
Meh, I don't think so. It's the nature of the entire messed-up situation. Eichel is obviously done in Buffalo and he is obviously going to be traded -- and Buffalo is therefore obviously actively engaged in constant trade talks. It's inevitable that there is going to be a ton of back and forth between teams, and a lot of moments in which Buffalo and another team get close but can't quite close the gap because they've each compromised as much as they're willing. The insiders are just reporting on that. This went on for about 1.5 years with Duchene from the moment he first requested a trade to the moment he actually got traded.

Reactions: Dynamite Time
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad