Speculation: Jack Eichel thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The 2021 1st (McT) and/or 2022 1st were likely never on the table to begin with, so you're only talking about HF posters packages being offered...AKA who cares.

The only report that came through was that Anaheim considered trying to do a deal around Eichel for Gibson? I'm not even sure that was a solid fact.
Hence why i said duck fans

thanks for reading ;)

and has anything from any team actually been reported

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Monahan looks slow and is in the Flames bottom 6 right now. Huge red flag coming off of major hip surgery. I don’t think you can count on 30g from now on. Also he just played his 600th game. He really isn’t that young in hockey years.

Monahan was still relatively slow back when he scored 82 points in 78 games. He's the type of centre who thrives with a speedy skilled winger, a la Tavares (Marner), LeCavalier (MSL), Stamkos (MSL/Kucherov), ROR (Tarasenko), Zibanejad (Panarin), etc. It's an unconventional way to play center compared to a wheel and deal guy like Eichel, and i

As for bottom six, yes it has affected his production to be playing with Lucic and Lewis compared to riding shotgun with Gaudreau. But that's more a testament to the emergence of Elias Lindholm as Gaudreau's running mate (Lindholm is also that type of center who needs a scoring winger) than any decline in Monahan's game. The Flames just have redundancy between Lindholm and Monahan, and it's a no-brainer that they'd want to keep Lindholm considering he's on a high value contract, a superior penalty killer, and the only current RHS in their top nine (Eichel acquisition notwithstanding)

Sean Monahan won't win a selke and he won't make nobody wingers into 30 goal scorers, but he's still a top six forward. Heck even on Calgary, he's still on PP1 where he's racked up four PP points. He can finish with the best of em. If he played on Cozen's wing, he might find a perfect fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad