Speculation: Jack Eichel thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
Sabres want the other type, because....?

…because the Sabres have guaranteed Eichel $80Million, a quarter of their entire net worth, and the teams trusted doctors recommend that ADR is not a preferred course of action.

The players might want to consider giving up guaranteed contracts if they don’t want teams to have that kind of authority. These teams assume all of the financial risk for players barely older than high school age. Meanwhile many teams in the league lose money on an annual basis while fans get raped to pay for the contracts. Spare me the player tears.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Vegas' Twitter guy is reporting Vegas has acquired Eichel. Any legit news?

BUF receives Peyton Krebs, Reilly Smith, Jonas Ronbjerg, a 2022 1st rd pick & a conditional 2023 3rd rd pick.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
Vegas' Twitter guy is reporting Vegas has acquired Eichel. Any legit news?

BUF receives Peyton Krebs, Reilly Smith, Jonas Ronbjerg, a 2022 1st rd pick & a conditional 2023 3rd rd pick.
It’s a fake team account.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Looks like Silfverberg was removed from the Ducks roster, is he headed to Buffalo ? He wasn't injured or anything.
Has been nearly a point per game this year after getting that surgery he needed in the offseason because he played last season injured all season long.
For salary purposes Silf makes sense to be going back to Buffalo and he's looking like a solid asset by himself to help insulate the youth in Buffalo.

McTavish + Silf +++ ?

Better not include Terry, Zegras or Drysdale.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Is he not, i wont watch sabers games but I thought he could handle top 4 mins.

He's like a more physical version of Ghostisbehere. Ideally you want him on the bottom pairing. Or as the #7.

Looks like Silfverberg was removed from the Ducks roster, is he headed to Buffalo ? He wasn't injured or anything.
Has been nearly a point per game this year after getting that surgery he needed in the offseason because he played last season injured all season long.
For salary purposes Silf makes sense to be going back to Buffalo and he's looking like a solid asset by himself to help insulate the youth in Buffalo.

McTavish + Silf +++ ?

He was placed on IR yesterday.

I think they're just trolling at this point.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore

McTavish + Silf +++ ?

That is odd re: Silfverberg not being on the roster. I'd be happy with him filling the salary filler role in any Eichel deal. He's a solid two-way guy.

Re: Terry, he's been awesome this year, but amazing how many Ducks fans who thought Comtois was more valuable than Terry during the offseason and have completely flipped in <10 games this year.

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005

McTavish + Silf +++ ?

McTavish, Zegras and Dry are all still listed

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That is odd re: Silfverberg not being on the roster. I'd be happy with him filling the salary filler role in any Eichel deal. He's a solid two-way guy.

Re: Terry, he's been awesome this year, but amazing how many Ducks fans who thought Comtois was more valuable than Terry during the offseason and have completely flipped in <10 games this year.

Terry hadnt put it together in the past, had a couple hot stretches, comtois just seemed to have the puck follow him around in his first year. Comtois style seemed to be ideal for Zegras... where terry is more or less a similer player to Zegras. Right now Zegras and Terry are both effectively running different lines.

Now terry is playing with confidence, and looks fantastic... and comtois, well no one really knows whats up with him... but he doenst look anywhere near the same player as last year.

But i think most duck fans preferred to move Comtois over Terry for eichel(even before the season started), not sure i ever really saw Terrys name mentioned by any duck fans or sabre fans.

Shootica

Jan 17, 2013
Utica, NY

McTavish + Silf +++ ?

Has a player being removed from the team roster ever directly preceded a trade? I have a hard time believing that the Ducks' social media/website team would have this info before it was announced or before the big media names.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad