Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Carolina is a bit of a paper tiger(Corsi tiger?). Even with Anderson in net they are not that solid in that spot. Like a lot of teams they missed out on Helly this off season.

They've lost a decent amount of depth the last few seasons and some of their players are aging.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
It was more fun with when the Oilers sucked. They are actually getting depth scoring now.

Their slow start wasn't going to last. As I said when things were at their bleakest, I haven't given up on the Oilers yet this season. They still have allot of work to do and their goaltending isn't good enough, but with McD and Drai they should claw their way into the playoff race at least.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Their slow start wasn't going to last. As I said when things were at their bleakest, I haven't given up on the Oilers yet this season. They still have allot of work to do and their goaltending isn't good enough, but with McD and Drai they should claw their way into the playoff race at least.
Guess we will see if the goaltending holds up. Not sure what they are going to do if Skinner gets injured or slumps. Try and trade for one, I guess

Reactions: ps241

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Hope not.

5 of the bottom 10 teams in the league (including the Oilers) are from the Pacific Division. I hope they miss as well, but their division is not good. They just have to beat someone for a Wild Card spot, the 'Yotes/Blues/Preds and even the Flames aren't the greatest teams, so they definitely have a chance if they go on a super hot-streak.

Reaaaaaaaally hope they miss though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad