Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Unless there was an empty net behind the Predator, there should be a suspension for that lack of class and sportsmanship.

Ended up as a fine for unsportsmanlike conduct and the net was not empty as I'm sure you inferred from the score :laugh:

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Jack Edwards doing regular action pbp

1702147626852.png

When the Bruins get into a fight come close to scoring or actually score

giphy.gif

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
Ended up as a fine for unsportsmanlike conduct and the net was not empty as I'm sure you inferred from the score :laugh:
Actually, when I watched the clip a third time, I saw a glimpse of the Preds goalie in the net at the end.

A fine isn't enough for that level of asshattery.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Actually, when I watched the clip a third time, I saw a glimpse of the Preds goalie in the net at the end.

A fine isn't enough for that level of asshattery.

Agreed, there's zero sense in blasting the puck that far out from the net in a 5-1 game with that amount of time left on the clock. Intent doesn't matter at that point, that kind of reckless stupidity should be punished just as if the intent was completely known.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Looks like the Isles have lost Pulock for some time. Lots of injuries in their D corps.
Tough luck seeing as they are battling for a playoff position.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
What Torts has done with the Flyers is remarkable. They are not just winning on pdo but have good underlying process. Torts has random forwards like Foerster and Farabee looking like Selke candidates and a guy like Walker who nobody talked about putting elite results, even Ristolainen who had a track record of being terrible has been OK.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
What Torts has done with the Flyers is remarkable. They are not just winning on pdo but have good underlying process. Torts has random forwards like Foerster and Farabee looking like Selke candidates and a guy like Walker who nobody talked about putting elite results, even Ristolainen who had a track record of being terrible has been OK.
He seems like the type of coach who can come in and have some quick turn around results but his message/style doesn't age well with the room for some reason

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
He seems like the type of coach who can come in and have some quick turn around results but his message/style doesn't age well with the room for some reason
Work hard and you will be rewarded seems to be his mantra. Doesn’t seem to last for more than 2 seasons or so. Assuming trades and FA signings can interfere with the strategy as players get passed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad