Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
We have a similar debate on our site. If we switched Ehlers and Connors usage for Maurice’s tenure what do the adjusted raw numbers look like? Usage is a huge factor, Laf clearly seems to be in the dog house in NY. How would he do in Winnipeg with Cole’s usage is a great question. Honestly, I have not watched Laf enough to speculate.

How about Chaz Lucius straight up? Would we do that?
Chaz still has a lot of development in front of him but he is not busting.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
How about Chaz Lucius straight up? Would we do that?
Chaz still has a lot of development in front of him but he is not busting.

On the surface Laf seems like an appealing trade target to me but here are a few of my concerns. Laf is a pending RFA exiting his ELC so what does his next deal look like? His contract is only a mild concern. A bigger concern is are there problems I am not aware of that are slowing his development? Character issues? I don’t know nearly enough about Alexis to be qualified to make this call.

I do think he could possibly benefit from a fresh start somewhere with less forward depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
spelling - smarterst should be smarterest.
81ce6ddab554391448cf5469eedff440--simpsons-quotes-los-simpsons.jpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ullmark a shoo in for the vezina? f*** off

I look at the Vezina as a 2 horse race currently. Helle has the slightly heavier and harder work load but Ullmark is having a spectacular season too, 21-1-1 with a .939 save % is pretty crazy. Thankfully there is half a season left to sort it out. Both goalies have put their teams on their backs though and both guys have lots to be proud about.

Truenorthducky

Oct 10, 2020
Avs lose to the nucks. They get Mackkinon back and go 0-3. It almost seems as though they are destined for a wildcard spot.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The wheels have now completely fallen off the bus for the Habs. I figured it was only a matter of time with their roster.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
The wheels have now completely fallen off the bus for the Habs. I figured it was only a matter of time with their roster.
I just perused the PGT. They've fully embraced that tank.

The only loss they'll be pissed about this year will be when they lose the lottery and realize that they lost all those games and still didn't land Bedard

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
I remember being sad when we traded Joel, he used to inexplicably be my favourite Jet after Buff. He didn't score much but it was always fun when he did.
I really liked Armia as well, he was a short wall possession master when he played here years ago. With the Jets, he was good for 15 goals per year, but seems to have lost his game somewhat in MTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad