Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetland162702

Pup-peroni Junkie
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
Not sure where to post this so I will put it here.
Going to California for 6 weeks and would like to watch Jets games. I am willing to pay for a subscription but I am told SNNOW Premium only works in Canada.
Any advice is much appreciated.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
they don't have a 1st for the next 3 years, they would sell to restock their prospect pool that they drained the past couple of seasons

The 'Sunk Cost Fallacy' is one of the hardest to overcome. And this is me speaking as a gambler, one of those for whom Sunk Cost Fallacy isn't just a mistake, it's a way of life :) Like it's clear they rolled the bones. But if they're not looking like they thought they would be? Like the meme goes, the second-best time is now.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Just checked the PlayNow tote board. Somehow we're the 15th(!) ranked to win the cup? Paying at 33 for 1 (so, 32:1). Just ahead of us: Florida a 31 for 1 (so, 30:1).

I mean, I'm sorry if I sound like a complete f***ing tout here, but this is clearly insane.
No one bets hockey, and no bettor will put money on Winnipeg.

They need to jack odds that steep to draw action.

WTF - Chicago won two games in a row? What a failure on their part.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
I'm honestly floored to see a negative-goal-differential in second place in an eight-team division at almost halfway through the year.
Me too. still wondering how LA stays in 2nd for long time. Must have a lot of blow out losses and OT wins Can’t see a negative goal diff finish the season in 2nd.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Been around

Jul 16, 2022
Some Habs fans are insufferable. Between PLD comments and Bedard they have lots to look forward to. 🤔

Although the way it shapes up now they will get two very good players in the draft this year.
The habs can stay in mediocrity forever as far as I'm concerned

I don't want that toilet seat worshipping team to win anything....forever

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
1673275041265.jpeg

Congrats to exJet HC Paul Maurice on 700………….oh that’s losses!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Not sure where to post this so I will put it here.
Going to California for 6 weeks and would like to watch Jets games. I am willing to pay for a subscription but I am told SNNOW Premium only works in Canada.
Any advice is much appreciated.
Going to California for 6 weeks ? Take the Dude with you and we'll figure out how to watch the Jets no problem.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad