Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I just perused the PGT. They've fully embraced that tank.

The only loss they'll be pissed about this year will be when they lose the lottery and realize that they lost all those games and still didn't land Bedard
Or when they lose to us. Ppl take those loss personally.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
I really liked Armia as well, he was a short wall possession master when he played here years ago. With the Jets, he was good for 15 goals per year, but seems to have lost his game somewhat in MTL.
Yeah, his first two years on the Habs look decent but his production has fallen off since. I wonder if he's still decent on the PK? I feel like ours went to shit not long after he left if I remember correctly.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
While MTL has embraced the Tank, CHI was born in it.
Yep. No way the Hawks let anyone else beat them to the bottom. Just wait until the TD and they sell off all the NHL caliber players who remain. At that point they will be icing a team that would struggle in the AHL.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Dahlin with 5 pts tonight. Second in dmen scoring with Morrissey... Merely 10 behind Karlsson

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Edmonton choked away a 2-0 3rd period lead and lost to Colorado in OT …

McDavid was dreadful in his own end tonight. Doesn’t engage at all is constantly out of position, just waiting for his teammates to get him the puck.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada

McDavid was dreadful in his own end tonight. Doesn’t engage at all is constantly out of position, just waiting for his teammates to get him the puck.
They were up 2-0, I watched a show with the wife and then tuned into the After Hours interview to hear that they had lost. Geez, I'm sure HF Oil is taking that well. Excuse me while I enjoy some misery on the down low.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I can't believe this Jets team is one of only 2 teams in the nhl under 100 GA with the other being the Bruins (87 🫨😲)

What a turnaround

Having the best goalie in the world and a 5 man defensive unit where no one is cheating offense creates wonders for that. I haven't looked at any heatmaps relative to the rest of the league, but watching the game tells me that it should look pretty ice cold.

I wonder how much of that is driven by just how deflating it must be to be the best player in the world and being so tired of having to carry everyone. Without McDavid, that team is nothing. Not even Drai is good enough to carry that. Their defense is f***ing putrid, the depth is thin, and they can't get a good goalie. That has to suck.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Having the best goalie in the world and a 5 man defensive unit where no one is cheating offense creates wonders for that. I haven't looked at any heatmaps relative to the rest of the league, but watching the game tells me that it should look pretty ice cold.

I wonder how much of that is driven by just how deflating it must be to be the best player in the world and being so tired of having to carry everyone. Without McDavid, that team is nothing. Not even Drai is good enough to carry that. Their defense is f***ing putrid, the depth is thin, and they can't get a good goalie. That has to suck.
Screenshot_20230108-103247_Twitter.jpg

slightly below average. But improvement over the last several years for sure.

PK better too
Screenshot_20230108-103420_Twitter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad