Prospect Info: Berkly Catton - Forward(Round 1, Pick #8, 2024 Draft)

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Isn't Jagger Firkus in the mix. His size is a potential impediment, but his ceiling, if all went well, has to be way up there, too.

It would be great if Jagger put on twenty pounds of muscle, but sometimes you can't always get what you want, but you get what you need. :D

Last edited:

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Isn't Jagger Firkus in the mix. His size is a potential impediment, but his ceiling, if all went well, has to be way up there, too.

It would be great if Jagger put on twenty pounds of muscle, but sometimes you can't always get what you want, but you get what you need. :D
I saw the first Coachella game and have seen highlights of games since then. Firkus has looked good to me. Yes, size is a factor but he has been able to be effective despite it. Sure, he is never going to win board battles but as long someone on his line can do that job, he can still be very productive player.

At this time, I would put Catton as our top prospect. I see Firkus and Rehkopf next, in no particular order. Sale, Goyette and Nyman would be somewhere next but I think Sale can seperate himself this season if he can keep producing like he is in Coachella (3 points in 2 games). If he can end the AHL season at a 0.5 PPG clip or higher, I would be thrilled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad