Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Could probably be had for basically nothing, maybe a mid round pick if we want the Habs to retain salary.

Like the idea of pairing him up with Lowry for a playoff run.
I didn't mind Armia at all when he was here ... but at this point I don't see him as an upgrade over the likes of "Big Sak" Maenaleinen, AJF, Barron, Stenlund, all who make significantly less than Armia does.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
still lots to play of course

1673277940327.png

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Not sure where to post this so I will put it here.
Going to California for 6 weeks and would like to watch Jets games. I am willing to pay for a subscription but I am told SNNOW Premium only works in Canada.
Any advice is much appreciated.
Hey! You could get a US sim card, set your address to where you are staying. You can then use the US Google Play Store to get the ESPN app - 13.99 a month to stream all the hockey you want.

If you want to do something more sketchy, DM me I might know of some options for you :P

Last edited:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'm honestly floored to see a negative-goal-differential in second place in an eight-team division at almost halfway through the year.

Ya, that won't stand up. In p% they are 3rd with Flames not too far behind and even Oil within striking distance.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
The habs can stay in mediocrity forever as far as I'm concerned

I don't want that toilet seat worshipping team to win anything....forever

I like the Leafs more than the Habs now. Habs are the whiniest bitchiest fanbase after how they behaved during the playoffs after the Scheifele hit and they promote and support a rapist prospect.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
The advantage of betting the Jets at 33-1 to win the Stanley cup is the ability to hedge if the Jets make the finals.

Yeah, you can also directly bet on them just to make the finals. They have a $2,000 cap on a sports futures payout (this ain't exactly a big book) so if you got $100 to spend you could put $60 on them to win for $2k and $40 on them to make the finals (at 15-for-1) for a $600 win if they even make the finals.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
First I have to tell my wife I plan to watch hockey while we are on vacation. then, once the dust settles, I will mention the Dude is coming with us.:laugh:
I’ll be in the Philippines at the end of February for a month. I’ll miss 19 games. I’m sad about it, my wife on the other hand loves it.

Aggie204

Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I'm hoping to make it there this year too!
I’ve spent most of my summers there during my school days. I haven’t been there in over 10 years.

I met my wife’s relatives in Ireland before the pandemic. It’s my turn now to show her the islands.

If you need any tips, feel free to message me!

I’ll actually be in Winter Garden, South Beach and Key West in October.

Reactions: Jet and sipowicz

Aggie204

Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
So just caught up on the Tampa Jets game.

How the f*** did Montreal trade Sergachev for Drouin? At that time Jonathan was already a 1/2 a wing nut and Serg was a grade A prospect?

Sergachev is a great hockey player.
Drouin is French and Serg needed time to marinate. The Habs have blinders for anything Francais, especially their media.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
So just caught up on the Tampa Jets game.

How the f*** did Montreal trade Sergachev for Drouin? At that time Jonathan was already a 1/2 a wing nut and Serg was a grade A prospect?

Sergachev is a great hockey player.

Because Montreal can't help but have a throbbing 3rd leg for Quebecois players. They lost that trade handedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad