Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ran into the beat writer for the Commanders who is from Ohio yesterday. told him "sorry about your Guardians" and he shrugged it off lol

Still feels weird to me..." Guardians ". Tf you guarding? Certainly not a late lead. 😂

Okay work

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
In today's edition of "in case yinz forgot"...your American League champions...for 2024...

PXL_20241021_115533354.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
That POS Kirk should maybe seek advice from Scottie in how to pick winners. :shakehead I still can't get over how he has turned heel on the U. He'll probably pick Duke to beat us with some lame whiny excuse that Manure Diaz was wronged by them. :help:
Big Steelers fan now that the Dolphins are ass, eh

That POS Kirk should maybe seek advice from Scottie in how to pick winners. :shakehead I still can't get over how he has turned heel on the U. He'll probably pick Duke to beat us with some lame whiny excuse that Manure Diaz was wronged by them. :help:
You take Gameday too seriously. Step away from the TV, f***

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Seriously all these posts about the former Bear and "making imaginary money" and Gameday pickers reeks of someone who has little better to do every Saturday morning than obsessively watch GameDay and opine on every sign he sees

"Pat corrupted my precious Gameday"

Pat made it better

And I can't even watch Gameday anymore with sound. I don't even watch the full show, 3 hours is too long and they go on way past their allotted time slot (going as late as 12:05 or 12:10). I just watch the first hour and then head out to run errands. I haven't seen a guest picker segment in years.

And of course a shill like you wouldn't acknowledge all the GameDay sob stories they conjure up to get people emotional on a drinkin' Saturday football morning

Last Saturday I just watched Gameday on mute in one window while there was european soccer in Korean on the other

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Seriously all these posts about the former Bear and "making imaginary money" and Gameday pickers reeks of someone who has little better to do every Saturday morning than obsessively watch GameDay and opine on every sign he sees

"Pat corrupted my precious Gameday"

Pat made it better

And I can't even watch Gameday anymore with sound. I don't even watch the full show, 3 hours is too long and they go on way past their allotted time slot (going as late as 12:05 or 12:10). I just watch the first hour and then head out to run errands. I haven't seen a guest picker segment in years.

And of course a shill like you wouldn't acknowledge all the GameDay sob stories they conjure up to get people emotional on a drinkin' Saturday football morning

Last Saturday I just watched Gameday on mute in one window while there was european soccer in Korean on the other
I will again remind you that the person I address the "former Bear" report to seems to look forward to those posts, so I will continue doing them. I also do NOT opine on every sign I see......I mention one sign per week as "Sign of the Day". I will concede that McAfee does add to the Gameday experience. No one is that drunk at that hour of the day, so the "sob stories" are not ruining anyone's buzz. And there is a reason they go 6 minutes over.......they know most people watch for the Headgear pick & they hope it keeps them from changing to other networks at noon & staying with the ESPN noon game. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I hope @PanthersPens62 teams continue to fail so he will just ignore it like he did JD Artega or the horrific Miami basketball season post-final four

You know it hurts lol

I would rather have the Dolphins be good again than the Canes. Yuck.

Canes win every game by like 5 points, or barely win, and everyone is buying the hype. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I hope @PanthersPens62 teams continue to fail so he will just ignore it like he did JD Artega or the horrific Miami basketball season post-final four

You know it hurts lol

I would rather have the Dolphins be good again than the Canes. Yuck.

Canes win every game by like 5 points, or barely win, and everyone is buying the hype. :rolleyes:
A win is a win is a win. I already admitted I am concerned about the defense, but if this offense continues averaging over 40 points a game it won't matter how bad the defense is. I know it hurts YOU that I was right all along about Mario & how it would take him a couple years to right the ship but that eventually he would. And he has. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad