Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
So what were they reviewing then? Or was there no review at all? They just whistled it down because a player was hurt, and then had an unfortunate gaffe when announcing that?

I didn't see the game so I'm not 100% sure it was reviewed. I doubt it was. I think the linesman blew it down because he saw the high stick but because Manson wasn't cut, it shouldn't have been blown down so there's no penalty to call.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
So Leaf fans often talk about the unwarranted hate their team gets. I maintain a lot of it is from the main media that shoves the Leafs down our throats.

I just counted stories on the TSN NHL page:

49 Leaf stories

Winnipeg 2
Calgary 4
Edmonton 5
Vancouver 2
Ottawa 4
Montreal 3

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
So Leaf fans often talk about the unwarranted hate their team gets. I maintain a lot of it is from the main media that shoves the Leafs down our throats.

49 Leaf stories

Winnipeg 2
Calgary 4
Edmonton 5
Vancouver 2
Ottawa 4
Montreal 3
I completely agree. It's sickening actually. I used to be a casual Jay's fan but the world series then won and the winter long obsession with showing the parade over and over and going on and on about it. I haven't watched a single freaking Jay's game since. I hope the lose every game every year same goes for the Leafs Argos TFC and that stupid basketball team nobody cares about....... There now I feel better :help:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Bro did Maurice hurt you? Is become a bit of an obsession.

He's gone. As Elsa sings "let it goooooo"

🤣
Not back on the most losing coach in NHL history pile on but wow, did Jets management and ownership ever screw up hanging onto Maurice for 2-3 seasons too long! Unbelievable bad move IMO and it has cost them in fan support and $$$$ and rightfully so!

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian

49 Leaf stories

Winnipeg 2
Calgary 4
Edmonton 5
Vancouver 2
Ottawa 4
Montreal 3
The number of stories illustrates differences to an order of magnitude. :) It goes way beyond the usual comparison.

What galls me is the reaching then that needs to be done to "form" a novel story.

1. AM discovers hangnail! Will it affect his nutrition intake?
2. MM dreams of coelacanths - is this a side effect of not properly washing his own undergarments?
3. Leafs goaltending - best in the league? (Sample size n = 3)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad