Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Timmins will help TML - for 4-5 games. Then they will be able to add him to their IR list.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
He played for Sault Ste Marie so that's why he's there. Dubas loves his Greyhounds

He looked like a very good prospect a few years ago. He just can't stay healthy. Cheapest way TML could get D help. If he stays healthy for a while, Dubas is a genius, again, for a little while.

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
As a Leafs fan for more than half of my life, he's a legend and that ceremony was great. Happy he got that before he passed.

Agree. In his way Salming was a quiet revolutionary. Also one of my dad's all-time faves as a player and a class act all the way down the line, even through the darkest Leafs years.

He will be much missed and deservedly remembered as one of the greats of his era, on and off the ice.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I was not a Leaf’s fan but I loved Salming. One of the first euro’s and the guy refused to be intimidated in the goon era. Awesome, skilled, dynamic, competitive, courageous. One my all time favourites on every level.

So glad he got that curtain call in Toronto. I will never forget it.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Agree. In his way Salming was a quiet revolutionary. Also one of my dad's all-time faves as a player and a class act all the way down the line, even through the darkest Leafs years.

He will be much missed and deservedly remembered as one of the greats of his era, on and off the ice.
Not a leafs fan but the Mike Palmateer leafs were a hot team... that was just fkn dismantled by Ballard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad