Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I am in the last week of a massive deadline and I'm trapped on here by ADHD and good conversation/distraction haha...

But the humiliation argument bugged me.

This is the tv show Im working on... if one of these guys pulled a Mark Scheifele, a dog would die - so I guess you're right these guys are not humiliated or embarrassed - they have no consequences

Its about Yukoners putting on a race during covid lockdowns... even if that is downplayed now

Maybe that's what's bugging me - if Scheifelle pulled this shit in real life, he would hurt someone - but luckily hockey is meaningless.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I am in the last week of a massive deadline and I'm trapped on here by ADHD and good conversation/distraction haha...

This is the tv show Im working on... if one of these guys pulled a Mark Scheifele, a dog would die - so I guess you're right these guys are not humiliated or embarrassed - they have no consequences

Its about Yukoners putting on a race during covid lockdowns... even if that is downplayed now

Maybe that's what's bugging me - if Scheifelle pulled this shit in real life, he would hurt someone - but luckily hockey is meaningless.

Okay that’s actually pretty cool. Thank you for sharing.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian

Nice, very cool stuff.

Reactions: John Agar

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Love the Florida win in OT over the Leafs.
Mo bustin a vein pays off.
Good to see a team play desperate hockey.

Yeah I don't like to see "coach blows a gasket pays off". It's contributed just a little bit more to the false notion that bullying players gets results. Of course, I don't care as much about what millionaires endure while playing a game, you could have Gordon Ramsay screaming at me while I play chess ("The Scandinavian Defence is SHIT! What's wrong, the Caro-Kann too spicy for you? You couldn't beat my budgie in a rook and pawn endgame you f***ing moppet!") 24/7 if I was being paid a million dollars a year to do it. Of course, I'd quickly tune it out *which is exactly what happens* when you go Torts.

But somewhere, some kids are just that bit likelier to be screamed at because "that's how you get results!", you know?

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Bruins lost to the depleted Predators team and tonight are having problems with CBJ, might be coasting to the playoffs.

Pasta wins it in OT, Bruins President Trophy winners

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Boston wins the 2023 President's Trophy

The last Presidents' Trophy winner to lift the Stanley Cup was the 2012-13 Chicago Blackhawks... lockout shortened season.

Last nine Presidents' Trophy winners. Only one of them advanced past the second round of the playoffs.

2013-14 Boston Bruins: Lost in second round
2014-15 New York Rangers: Lost in conference final
2015-16 Washington Capitals: Lost in second round
2016-17 Washington Capitals: Lost in second round
2017-18 Nashville Predators: Lost in second round
2018-19 Tampa Bay Lightning: Lost in first round
2019-20 Boston Bruins: Lost in second round
2020-21 Colorado Avalanche: Lost in second round
2021-22 Florida Panthers: Lost in second round

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 10.22.44 AM.png
I am a director and screenwriter. I know exactly what words I am using for this context.

Falling from first in the division to barely above tanking teams, not giving a shit game after game and coasting while make millions should be humiliating. If its not, then we may have figured out the problem with this team. I think someone mentioned we have the worst record in the league since xmas? I mean what more do you want.
The Jets don't have the worst record in the league since Xmas. Worst is San Jose with 29 points. Jets sit at 20th with 42 points.

Reactions: macmaroon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad