Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
No excuse for the Jets not to win and outplay the Flames. Flames will be tired playing the night before and flying in late to Winnipeg. Jets should be well-rested.
Don’t plan on giving any excuses and all teams have to play their share of B2B. Not apologizing for it. We are in a playoff battle and it is actually pretty fun. Not looking to pump up the Flames chances but rather crush them.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
From what I’ve seen of the Flames they are squeaking by the bottom dwellers. I like our chances on Wednesday.

After tonight I think we will get them.
I don’t know, Jets have failed to string together 3 wins since Valentine’s Day!

They haven’t won me over. I’ve been burned too many times to suddenly have renewed faith in this group.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
So you plan on just giving up?
Their season has nothing to do with me, but they’ve been playing like they’ve given up for the past month plus.

I’m at the point of whatever happens, happens. My level of expectations for any success have deteriorated. I don’t think for a second that this team will miraculously figure it out come playoffs if they get there.

Good on those whose optimism still beats true.

Reactions: snowkiddin and JonS

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I see us meeting Vegas in the 1st round.
Revenge
1680497809986.gif

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
The Jets just need to keep this train rolling now. They've put together two very solid games that reminded me very much of how they started the year. Ignore what the Candles and Kittens are doing behind them. Just win the next one then focus on the next after that until the season is done. If they play the way they have in the last two they should win a minimum of 2, likely three, and a chance at all four games remaining. If there is nothing to play for I imagine both the Wild and Avs will rest guys as well (unlikely as its so close at the top of the division)

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Goals are fun but it makes it annoying when trying to compare players from different years.
yup
of players that will play over 50% (41+ gp) of the season, there's 41 ppg players currently. another 6 at 0.95+ ppg that could achieve PPG for the year.

using 14-15 again - there were 8 players PPG+

Reactions: jetsforever

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
I'd like to play the Kings in the first round and the Knights in the second. Really scared of the Oil and the Avalanche.

btw

I can't log onto this place on Google Chrome as of a couple of days ago. Though I can on the mobile version. Anyone else have the same issues.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I'd like to play the Kings in the first round and the Knights in the second. Really scared of the Oil and the Avalanche.

btw

I can't log onto this place on Google Chrome as of a couple of days ago. Though I can on the mobile version. Anyone else have the same issues.
Using Chrome right now on my laptop, no problems

Reactions: kanadalainen

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
4-0 dallas with 6 mins left in the 3rd, preds will remain 5 points back with 1 game in hand which comes tomorrow vs the golden knights

Reactions: wraithsonwings

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010

btw

Funny enough - I can't access the website on my cell phone, on either Safari or Chrome. I keep getting some error message about a bad server request in Safari, and Chrome doesn't seem to update well enough.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
PPG Players per year since 13-14

min 41 gp (including covid division year... if you were to do min of 28 gp (50% of the 56) it still is 22 so unchanged)

kinda crazy to see the boom in scoring.

1680644883702.png

and looking at offensive depth.... how many players achieved 0.73PPG+ (essentially scoring at a 60 pt over 82 gp pace).... same thing min of 41 gp

1680648488829.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad