Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Wondering if Wednesdays game will be a go.
Just went on the NWS forecast and it looks like many parts of the Red River Valley are in for 12”-18” ( 30-45 cm ) with high winds
Wednesday into Thursday

• Wow
Reactions: Guardian17

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Every time a thread is opened hfboards takes the user back to where they last were.

I don't call 6 mouse clicks research.

When I'm corrected I don't go into defence mode. I appreciate the input and learn.
I wish it would take me to the latest post. I don't have the attention span for even one click

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Wondering if Wednesdays game will be a go.
Just went on the NWS forecast and it looks like many parts of the Red River Valley are in for 12”-18” ( 30-45 cm ) with high winds
Wednesday into Thursday
This better be another April fools joke.:help:Just checked and you are right it looks like a lovely April blizzard. We aren't golfing until May.:mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Luc Labelle

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
This better be another April fools joke.:help:Just checked and you are right it looks like a lovely April blizzard. We aren't golfing until May.:mad:
I wouldn’t joke around about that.
I’m hoping what I saw happens mainly south of the border but it’s going to affect the river level’s anyway

Reactions: Jets 31

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Carter V 4 goal night for 40
Panthers moved into a playoff spot with that win, pending today's Pitt-Philly result. Play the Sabres on Tuesday, and that's a big one for both teams. Sabres are still hanging in there, and I wouldn't be surprised if they play Devon Levi down the stretch in net, after he was excellent against the Rangers Friday.

Still a 4 team race for those WCs in the East.

In the West I am wondering what the odds are that the Oilers finish #1 now? On an absolute heater since trading for Ekholm.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Panthers moved into a playoff spot with that win, pending today's Pitt-Philly result. Play the Sabres on Tuesday, and that's a big one for both teams. Sabres are still hanging in there, and I wouldn't be surprised if they play Devon Levi down the stretch in net, after he was excellent against the Rangers Friday.

Still a 4 team race for those WCs in the East.

In the West I am wondering what the odds are that the Oilers finish #1 now? On an absolute heater since trading for Ekholm.
Sabres could be a scary team with an actual goalie...

Reactions: voyageur

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
From what I’ve seen of the Flames they are squeaking by the bottom dwellers. I like our chances on Wednesday.

After tonight I think we will get them.
No excuse for the Jets not to win and outplay the Flames. Flames will be tired playing the night before and flying in late to Winnipeg. Jets should be well-rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad