Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Its more about being told what I should think.
Whatever man just keep ranting if it works for you.
Like i said, you know the season is off the rails when some posters frame things in an extreme and overly defensive manner

There was never any rant and i honestly take offence at you portraying my post in that manner - super disappointing.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Like i said, you know the season is off the rails when some posters frame things in an extreme and overly defensive manner

There was never any rant and i honestly take offence at you portraying my post in that manner - super disappointing.
Like I said whatever works for you. Frame it anyway that makes you happy. I’m done with this conversation. Can I say super disappointing as well? Please don’t answer.

None

Feb 22, 2012
They really are considering they iced an AHL team with an NHL quality goaltender.

In the last ~5 minutes I'd say the Bruins have only had 1 good scoring chance and it was a backhand shot down the wing from Pastrnak. Rebound was pretty quickly put into the corner.

And now it's 2-0 on the empty net from basically the entire length of the ice :laugh:

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
In the last ~5 minutes I'd say the Bruins have only had 1 good scoring chance and it was a backhand shot down the wing from Pastrnak. Rebound was pretty quickly put into the corner.

And now it's 2-0 on the empty net from basically the entire length of the ice :laugh:
They have a bunch of scrubs doing their jobs full marks for the win, no shut out for Saros though

Reactions: Jets 31 and None

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
preds had 3 shots in the 3rd, one was an attempted pass to the point that went off a skate towards ulmark the second the guy flipped it up from the point and the 3rd was the empty netter from their own zone some how they still win...

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
preds had 3 shots in the 3rd, one was an attempted pass to the point that went off a skate towards ulmark the second the guy flipped it up from the point and the 3rd was the empty netter from their own zone some how they still win...
Shit like that happens all the time in the NHL. Bruins had a 70 - 30 CF% advantage in the game and a 90 - 10 CF% advantage in the 3rd. That was a hold on to your ass and hope for the best win by the Preds. Not very sustainable.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Patrick Roy's legendary "glove save windmill" might disagree. There is, after all, a reason the whole league laughed when he showboat-ed the puck into his own net.
When you’re one of the best in the game with 4 Stanley Cups and 3 Conn Smythe Trophies to your name, you’re allowed a miscue now and then.

Reactions: AlphaLackey

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
When you’re one of the best in the game with 4 Stanley Cups and 3 Conn Smythe Trophies to your name, you’re allowed a miscue now and then.

I think there's a valid argument to be made that hot-dogging would have been more appropriate from an EBUG than from one of the best who constantly engaged in it.

Remember when poker was big, and you'd see someone riding the pony around the table after picking up the antes on the first hand, bringing their $10,000 stack to $10,075? I'd find that far more palatable from a ham-and-egger there on a satellite than from Phil Hellmuth, you know?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So as far as our result and the out of town scoreboard goes today feels like the worst day of the 2022-23 season.

Reactions: kanadalainen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad