Matthew Knies

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
His style of game along with McMann has been so refreshing
They are not going out there to kill anyone, but enough to be disruptors

Reminds me bit of mix between John Leclair and Keith Primeau, defensively responsible yet can be physical

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
He's going to be one of the best Power Forwards in the league and being a LW helps this team as well. He's getting meaner and meaner, but is also so fast and lethal near the net. When I watch him play he's looking to speed up the game and get into rough stuff at this same time...and I'm not seeing a lot of opponents wanting to match him lol. I think that's where the Legion of Doom stuff is coming in. Knies wants to play a fast and mean, a total throwback of the 90s.

Giving Berube a guy like him in the top 6 oh man

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Okay seriously extend this kid for as long as you can right now. You can see the confidence growing all the time. He’s bowling over people, taking the puck hard to the net. It’s not going to get any cheaper.

We have a history of putting guys in great positions to get points right before having to sign him. Why can’t we get ahead on a long term deal for once.

I think he's a perfect candidate for a long term deal.

He hasn't broken out offensively yet, so there's actually a chance to get him locked in on a longer term deal. The team will likely have to overpay for the first season or two but the savings will be there for the majority of the year.

The price of established power forwards always spikes, so avoiding that would be ideal

Reactions: arso40 and ACC1224

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I think he's a perfect candidate for a long term deal.

He hasn't broken out offensively yet, so there's actually a chance to get him locked in on a longer term deal. The team will likely have to overpay for the first season or two but the savings will be there for the majority of the year.

The price of established power forwards always spikes, so avoiding that would be ideal
I’d say right now he and McCabe are my two favourite players. Love the way they play.
Have to think we will start to see more Knies jerseys around the building soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad