Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Yes, he's a dumbass but officially a journalist.
I concur

Djellit is a certified clown- I mean he is on l’Equipe du Soir so …. although I’ve always like Didier Roustan, idk why

Djellit is super biased too when it comes algerian football lol

He looks like a fat Zyiech btw

RMC Sport while not great is not as bad, despite having Daniel Rigolo, the french Skip Bayless

• Haha
Reactions: Evilo and Jussi

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
A ton of rumours in the last couple of weeks about Arsenal going after Mikel Merino.

Arsenal going after Ander Barrenetxea as well.

the spam posts about him possibly wanting to join and United kinda in it are so tiresome.

There's only really one person here who cares. We've seen it before with a certain midfielder.
He should have been thread-banned from that sort of spam last time around.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Here’s a funny one

Can’t go to one CFG club so goes to another. Probably so City can do a dodge like they did with Savio. File this one away

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Wasn't Merino already once at Arsenal?

Also not sure if it was mentioned here before but Flynn Downes to Southampton for almost 22 mil... that English tax doing a lot of heavy lifting for that price, holy shit. Below average player with the ball, good defensively though.

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Rumors of Enzo's future at Chelsea in doubt after a disappointing year and the racist chants against the French players.

What a nice kid. And what a bunch of nice guys, who could've known.

I'm sure nothing will happen, but it'll be hilarious to listen to news from their training camp considering Chelsea had 7 or 8 black French players.

Didn't Argentina team do the same chant after the WC 2022 win too. That didn't prevent Chelsea from buying him a couple of months later.

Maybe now it matters with some new players, staff and club personnel. Can Chelsea afford the FFP hit, though, if they try to get rid of him at a huge loss.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

I'd go for him anyway and sell Lindelöf.
I'd they can afford, they really need both. Though De Ligt is IMO not a smart idea.

Didn't Argentina team do the same chant after the WC 2022 win too. That didn't prevent Chelsea from buying him a couple of months later.

Maybe now it matters with some new players, staff and club personnel. Can Chelsea afford the FFP hit, though, if they try to get rid of him at a huge loss.
More like it was profoundly stupid and racist then but they had just beaten France.
What the F is their problem to sign it now?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'd they can afford, they really need both. Though De Ligt is IMO not a smart idea.
From what I've gathered, they'd need to sell Lindelöf (because no one's buying Maguire) to buy both. I don't know if it's because they plan on doing more business in the window or why, but Zirkzee payment was already in multiple installments and Yoro would be as well.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
451516334_796092689371385_1029093555054612658_n.jpg

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
If teams allow Barca to waltz to Nico I will be mega pissed. There should be a bidding war in the worst case possible to drive up the price even if he has a release clause.

As I’ve said all Summer, and this is despite my wanting Barca to sign him, I think Nico is staying with Athletic Club.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If teams allow Barca to waltz to Nico I will be mega pissed. There should be a bidding war in the worst case possible to drive up the price even if he has a release clause.
Why would Nico want to go anywhere else

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
As I’ve said all Summer, and this is despite my wanting Barca to sign him, I think Nico is staying with Athletic Club.
I don't know, Romano is even reporting that Barca is preparing a bid. That doesn't mean they will get him, but the first step in any transaction is making a bid and demonstrates a desire for the player.
Why would Nico want to go anywhere else
I am not saying he would join others, but I don't understand how more teams are not in on him. His release clause I think is 58 million Euros and after the Euros he just had, he should be going for at least 90 million...except if this is the type of release clause where if four teams activate it, then Nico would decide where to go. It seems to me that Barca is getting a free walk to him without much interference whatsoever. Hell, Rice got sabotage bids by Man City and I think Chelsea before joining the Arsenal.

Reactions: maclean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad