Celtics/NBA Jeff Bezos reportedly has no interest in buying the Celtics

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Tatum has never gotten the love Edwards gets from the national media but he’s about 10x more accomplished, even if you discount the title. He’s also not a complete moron

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Great game on tonight on NBCNE Sun-Fever. I took the Sun to come back and win at halftime.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Lonnie Walker to the Celtics per Woj

Surprising get. He can get buckets off the bench.

final Exhibit 10 player contract, he won't be coming off the bench.... your 2 way contract players likely will be the players at the end of the bench.... depending on what philosophy the G-League team employs here in Portland..... which hasn't been determined yet since Blaine Mueller left and will JD Davison Continye to be the facilitator in the Maine offense

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Do you think the Celtics did not advise IsaiahThomas of the seriousness of his injury, instead gave him shots to play, then traded him as he now claims?

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
I tried to be a Sun fan as my first year following the WNBA closely, but I tried & have to admit I am a Fever fan. 22 is amazing !!

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I tried to be a Sun fan as my first year following the WNBA closely, but I tried & have to admit I am a Fever fan. 22 is amazing !!
Same. I was a Sun fan. Only because Boston didn't have a team.

I am 100% a Indy fan because of CC. I love college basketball and Clark brought me back to loving it. I haven't loved it since the Maya Moore, Taurasi days at UConn.

This WNBA season has been phenomenal

Reactions: pgm16

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Jaylen's Twitter is currently hacked by some crypto loser.
This hacking excuse is getting old. I don’t have twitter but, is it that easy or is it easier to just say that. You would think by now, Twitter would have put the clamps on that somewhat.

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
This hacking excuse is getting old. I don’t have twitter but, is it that easy or is it easier to just say that. You would think by now, Twitter would have put the clamps on that somewhat.

No, it was clearly hacked. This wasn't a "bad tweet." It's bullshit crypto scam stuff. They're actually still up as of right now and clearly not Jaylen.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad