Music: Oasis Reuniting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
One of the most overrated band in history. 2 good albums, then total implosion. Just a bunch of pissy wankers my British gf would say . Any band that tries to equal themselves to the Beatles is due for failure; They won't make it through 5 shows before the fists are flying on stage. This just reeks of a cheap money grab.

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
One of the most overrated band in history. 2 good albums, then total implosion. Just a bunch of pissy wankers my British gf would say . Any band that tries to equal themselves to the Beatles is due for failure; They won't make it through 5 shows before the fists are flying on stage. This just reeks of a cheap money grab.
Even though this does feel opportunistic, for those of us who never got the chance to see them perform live, it is pretty cool to see them reunite! IMO they have enough good songs to be worth seeing in concert.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
I’m so f***ing jacked about this possibly being true. My favorite band

Paul Simonon

Jan 27, 2023
Oasis is in Geroge’s box and Oasis is coming back! Oh my good…Oh my goodness gracious! Of all the dramatic things, of all the dramatic things I’ve ever seen, Oasis standing right in George’s box announcing they are back. Oasis is an active band again.

Bonehead with a big smile on his face, he knew!

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
In my opinion this probably means that they both need money equally as bad lol.

Noel has been doing well with his solo stuff and high-flying birds I thought

Also doesn't he write songs for other groups as well?

If anything, Liam is the one who has been trying to get reunion thru years and seemed obsessed with his brother

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
They’re probably seeing how bands like Blink 182 and Greenday are absolutely killing it in the concert scene again despite being in their 50’s.

I wouldn’t call them overrated as a band. Just disappointing. They put out some great songs and then f***ed it all up. Pride and ego will ruin anyone.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
They’re probably seeing how bands like Blink 182 and Greenday are absolutely killing it in the concert scene again despite being in their 50’s.

I wouldn’t call them overrated as a band. Just disappointing. They put out some great songs and then f***ed it all up. Pride and ego will ruin anyone.
I've never understood the appeal of wonderwall. one of the most depressing songs I've heard

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Their song from the Snatch soundtrack was amazing and sounded unlike anything they'd done.

One of those bands that at the time was annoying because they were overplayed and kinda derivative, but because the music industry is so terrible in 2024 with the autotune Gen Z style over substance, they're heroes (ditto when Limp Bizkit came back recently).

Which of the other guys are back? Zack Starkey on drums? (I was never super into them).

Reactions: kingsfan28

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Noel has been doing well with his solo stuff and high-flying birds I thought

Also doesn't write songs for other groups as well?

If anything, Liam is the one who has been trying to get reunion thru years and seemed obsessed with his brother
Eh maybe so, I’m just inclined to think that artists who tour again after so long are probably wanting a pay day lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad